• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Speak for yourself. My Dedede runs faster than Kenyans, he's got them mother****in energy legs.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm pretty sure I could use PSA to get it for you guys. But I'm to lazy to properly organize it.

Would that be any better than using the homebrew hack to do it? That's what I used to get Olimar's frame data and it didn't take much time at all. I'm almost tempted to get the frame data for DDD for the sole reason that I'm interested in knowing it myself, haha.

Also, hello DDD Boards ^^;
I'll probably be lurking around here more often. I need to get more accustomed the king's metagame, as I'm planning on dual maining him soon.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero

Would that be any better than using the homebrew hack to do it? That's what I used to get Olimar's frame data and it didn't take much time at all. I'm almost tempted to get the frame data for DDD for the sole reason that I'm interested in knowing it myself, haha.

Also, hello DDD Boards ^^;
I'll probably be lurking around here more often. I need to get more accustomed the king's metagame, as I'm planning on dual maining him soon.
Maybe, I wasn't aware project smash attack has the frame rate data listed in it.
Also, welcome Hilt

I'm the pink one.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Gates said:
Speak for yourself. My Dedede runs faster than Kenyans, he's got them mother****in energy legs.
My Dedede has 400 babies. And he's too energetic for normal sports. That's why he plays Brawl.
Yeah. We need to get some frame data just because it's interesting. My Wii aint hacked so I'm no help at all. Sorry guys.
EDIT: Just watched that Last Guardian trailer. That's supposed to be a gryphon? O_O It looks cool and all, but that is not a gryphon (or griffon, or griffin, my preffered spelling).

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Btw, when I get computer access sometime within the next few days (because I'm going to be in FL for my aunt's funeral for the next three days or so), I'm going to make a Move Analysis thread to give more of an understanding of our moveset. Don't do anything or post anything unless I get back. In the meantime, I'm going to make the thread. I'm just going to let it sit there until I get back.
Serin... you're unaware of the move analysis collection that's already in CO18's Royal Guide and Faq thread. Please don't waste you time making another one :(.

Double post was an accident sorry.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Project SA is a lot faster then counting frames. It contains all move data and all I have to do is read it. :p

It's just a bit hard to fully understand sometimes.... >.<

I just remembered I can't anyways. PT (all 3 Pokemon) and King Dedede have corrupt .pac's so I can't view them anyways! :(

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lucario I seriously doubt. If you take off to early for a CG, it will miss. I can't test it atm because I have no wii, but when I get home I can test.

EDIT: I forgot to say because it was obvious, but I mod the d3 boards =x

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I get tired of CG johns is all. =/ I don't even do it much, yet they ***** about it.

EDIT: Ty CRASHiC :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
July 09. That has to be the earliest join date for a mod so far.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lawl. For the record, I have an old account I never use. So... technically, I've been here for...?

*goes to check*

Oct '08

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I don't want to be one, they are forced to be a red, and I don't want to be red. I'd have to change my avatar and I love this avatar :(

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Give him time to work everything else out. It wont mattter how long it takes.

Also@Beefy - Go redo the Q&A thread.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Lawl. Gates you need to be moar AiB active. Go to the Ladder chat. We needs you around there. Even if you don't do wifi.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh, AiB, that explains it.

I generally try to avoid that site as much as I can. I'm afraid I'll catch the stupid.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Then stay the **** away from Free Play. Join the ladder and stay in there and talk. Alot of pros are usually there.

Top Bottom