• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I don't think you can small step Wario, Ganondorf and Wolf at all, I think it was proven you couldn't.

Yes that's true we can't normall smallstep-chaingrab those characters. But SuSa is talking about that we can smallstep-chaingrab those characters on the hill of Yoshi's Island Melee :). It seems about true.

And thanks for the compliments on the new question/answer thread guys. I was expecting the compliments to be here in the social thread just like one of my rules said, but whatever...
The rules are still in effect :).

The guide is already done I think too Jupz :(.

RATED

Smash Lord
hi guys I am back :) , also I am still using DDD even though I use more Snake as main and for the Lolz a low tier Captfalcon! . my chars are too manly! Snake , DDD and Captfalcon!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey Serin, could you post a pic of yourself or change your avatar, because read it imagining the NO U guy saying it. I don't know, its something weird I do, if I don't know there face, for some reason I imagine their avatar saying it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Hey Serin, could you post a pic of yourself or change your avatar, because read it imagining the NO U guy saying it. I don't know, its something weird I do, if I don't know there face, for some reason I imagine their avatar saying it.
NO U.

caps

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I would say the reorganization is already done, don't you all think?
Or is Crashic not telling us something that he'll be doing more for reorganization?
I don't see anything else that can be done.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I just got back from my aunt's funeral. So ****ing depressing >.>

@CRASHiC - I will when I get home.

@Beefy - We still need to update everything that was bumped to match the things we are doing now.

@Gates - NO U. I'm going to get the pikachu version of it to amuse the Pika boards a bit :laugh:

Tekk

Smash Lord
Sorry for your aunt Serin =/
I saw the reorganization, pretty smart indeed

Ok now I know that don't play brawl at all 10 days in a row makes you playing bad, bad, BAD

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You guys seriously need to start B-stickin that Jet Hammer. Its amazing. Jump into an attack, bstick away, hit with jet hammer. You feel so good!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Serin didn't like people thinking he was mexican. He is black. He created a new profile.
Serin is now mod, and Susa is renamed a player who goes by IxxI to fence, Serin is trying to do the same with Co18.
Not to mention

RATED

Smash Lord
hahahah i wonder what unrated's button will be
maybe he will start using a character like IKE and spam the hell out of that Neutral A.

also I am going to record a vid where I pivot grab with Snake a Gamewatch but I grab him while he is attacking with the F... key from a very far distance! is like GaW warped from the edge of Yoshi's island to almost the other! and we say that DDD grab is awesome, I was like WTF even ddd can't do that ****!.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Ugh, I'm trying to put the textures hacks on my Wii, but it doesn't work only on MINE (it does work perfectly with a friend's one).

WWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY ????

EDIT: my SD card's alright, there's nothing wrong, and it works with my SD card on my friend's wii, LIFE IS UNFAIR

Top Bottom