• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Me is home... after finding out one of my teachers has ****ing ADHD... -_- This is going to be a hell of a long year...

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
TBH Alby, I'm more of a nerd.

@CRASHiC - I was too deceived. At first I was all "Meh, I've seen worse". Then I go to the end and BAM!

WATCH FIRST DON'T READ YET

"Go! Before I throw you down to the ground and **** ya!"

Girl - Yes. Thank you.

WTF IS THAT?! O.O

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Lol, Gates you like the opposite kind of Anime I do.
I bet you like Mecha too.
Umm, not really. I mean I like Gurren Lagann but I'm not that big a fan of the genre as a whole. It depends on the show really.

And hey, aren't you a gigantic Eureka 7 fan? Isn't that Mecha? Yeah I thought so.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Umm, not really. I mean I like Gurren Lagann but I'm not that big a fan of the genre as a whole. It depends on the show really.

And hey, aren't you a gigantic Eureka 7 fan? Isn't that Mecha? Yeah I thought so.
Eureka 7 is the only mecha-ish show I like other than Big O and Evengalion. And technically, they aren't mecha, because they are living creatures. so :p

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh, I forgot about Big O. I liked that too but it's basically Batman with giant robots so you could say it like also doesn't count as a mecha.

Code Geass is also more about the plot twists than the giant robots, so you could say it like almost doesn't count as a mecha.

Gurren Lagann is also more about brotherly love and being able to free the surface of a planet from THE POWAH, so you could say it like almost doesn't count as mecha.

G Gundam is also more about people's hands glowing with an awesome power and its burning grip telling them to defeat you, so you could say it like almost doesn't count as mecha.

Evangelion is about...uh...actually I have no idea what Evangelion is about, so you could say it like doesn't count as a story.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Evengalion is about people trying to evade the rapture, and the angles taking them by force, so they sell their souls to Demons, and become their souls so that they can fight the angles. The movie had the saddest death I've ever seen, I literally turned away, I couldn't take it.

Actually, anything with a woman in trouble is likely to do that to me xD
Nothing hits me like a woman in trouble, when its in the arts, I cry or get so sad so easy hahahahaha.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wow, you're a huge *****.

jk jk and I know what Evangelion is about but not until I read the plot summary on Wikipedia. When I was watching the actual series I was totally in the dark.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Btw, when I get computer access sometime within the next few days (because I'm going to be in FL for my aunt's funeral for the next three days or so), I'm going to make a Move Analysis thread to give more of an understanding of our moveset. Don't do anything or post anything unless I get back. In the meantime, I'm going to make the thread. I'm just going to let it sit there until I get back.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
^^^^^^ Scared the **** outta me when I read this at first. Thought he meant ****. >.>
ehh, from the way the series is you could say either is accurate.

Nah, I really am a huge *****. I mean, when I get teary eyed at The Last Guardian Trailer, I knew I was a *****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4E0e-ZCn14

the part at 3:02. I got all teary eyed. Its so helpless :(
You know the baby gryphon dies right?

Blah blah Move Analysis thread blah blah
Complete frame data or GTFO.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You could do it for me SuSa and I can take the credit :p

@Gates - I haven't hacked my wii... so I can't get teh frame dataz

Top Bottom