• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Well no it's the complete opposite Serin. They cannot get a suntan at all. They stay whiter than white people for life... which is unfortunate. It happens to 1 human in about 300,000 I think.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
You guys calling Albino Alby reminds me of Albi the Racist Dragon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Qu3iP3RYA
You won't beleive how many times i get this :p

But he's albino! Teeheeheehee! It defeats the purpose of being black because Albinism is a disease(?)
ehhh to an extent i guess ;B "genetic disorder" i beleive

Alby is black, but he's albino soooooo. . . . .
Soooo i win <___<

I love Brad Neely.

My picture is the best.
shut up youuuuu
<3

So everyong who didn't post in the sub-Hierarchy pretty much agrees with me on the list eh...? I understand.
no i just don't feel like voicing my full opinion atm

Biologist to the rescue. Albinism is genetic Serin. I don't think disease is PC. It's just a lack of pigment to at least some degree, and it's caused by genes.
^

Well no it's the complete opposite Serin. They cannot get a suntan at all. They stay whiter than white people for life... which is unfortunate. It happens to 1 human in about 300,000 I think.
Only a little more pale than your average Caucasian male/female. I've never really tried to get a suntan but i doubt it could happen anyway + it defeats the purpose of being me.

And Alby was that one =3
Mos def

Lololololol he hasn't seen this yet. I will probably lol when he replies. =3
Lol away

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Guys, I'm going to make a DDD profile thread.

Think of it as a DDD friend finder, taken to the next level.
Everyone is going to write up their own profile, describing themselves, their style, and anything else they want. I'll give them a DDD title, which you'll see what that is :p Its gonna be cool. Going to go write it up right now.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I like it. Especially thanks to the picture of the King Penguin who was ACTUALLY KNIGHTED IRL. Trufax lookitup.
I'll put in my profile later, when I'm less lazy. Only thing is I don't technically play any games competitively. Though I plan on with Brawl and maybe Pokemon (I <3 my Salamence. Fave Poke), so I'll fill those in.
I start heading home tomorrow, but who knows how long before my family finds its way back to NY. May not see you guys for a bit after tonight! XD

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Jupz, I left a few short summaries of the grabs and follow ups of the S and A tiers if it helps anything =x

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
We could force him to watch Tom Cruise movies. Oh wait he isn't that much trouble to make him go through such abominations.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Nah, I meant that his moves usually suck =3 That and I just don't like him that much. He's overrated.... like... Chuck Norris... Billy Mays and his power of OxiClean...and sex...?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm building some fast enemies in this debate about Health Care.
I'm amazed that someone who is medical school does not know what inelastic demand is.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'll get to that later, you guys don't have to do anything. I'll write up all the stuff. Don't worry about it, its just going to take some time.

We already have arguably the best video thread, and the best matchup thread, so this will be our next step to our best-es.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I really am sorry to hear that Serin... when I saw that I was shocked :(.

Crashic you said arguably... so who was doing the debating about who has the best video thread and matchup thread and stuff?

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
See ya Serin. We're here for ya! (Not that a bunch of people you don't necessarily know drawn together by a penguin in a video game necessarily mean that much, but still)
And....hi McSnapple? Welcome I guess. XD

Top Bottom