• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I've seen that CRASHiC. It looks too overpowered to be fair yet. But once they make Roy an alternate character, then this would make up for it.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
We'll see. I don't have Homebrew anyway so it doesn't affect me.
Ya know, I was kinda hoping they'd solve the whole MK thing while I was away from the community over vacation. As much as I DON'T want him banned, I just want people to shut up, grow up, or get past it more than anything. Opinions?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Actually, that fire mario is just really flashy. He is very impracticle and sucks. Basically, for those who don't know what Project Smash Attack is, its a program that is going to allow people to create their own movesets. Its just showing an example of what the program can do.
I have a wind based DDD idea that is going to be based entirely on gimps. Basically, DDD can create wind anywhere on the field, to push and pull his opponents. The trick is going to be to make that not so broken.
First, it isn't sustainable for most than probably 7-10 seconds, and has lag of about 3-5 seconds, preventing him from using it to literally 'force' an approach, as well as randomly gimp an opponent not set up for a gimp.
What it will allow him to do is push opponents away that are giving him trouble close up, but only far enough to even the playing field. The greatest help will comes against Olimar and Falco, who can no longer edge camp us. This can also be used to recover.
The only downside is that this comes at loss to the jet hammer and waddle dee throws, unless I can somehow completely move those moves to the taunt buttons. There will also be flashy effects on moves, like tiny stars surrounding him on his up b, similar to what is seen here.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I have a wind based DDD idea that is going to be based entirely on gimps. Basically, DDD can create wind anywhere on the field, to push and pull his opponents. The trick is going to be to make that not so broken.
First, it isn't sustainable for most than probably 7-10 seconds, and has lag of about 3-5 seconds, preventing him from using it to literally 'force' an approach, as well as randomly gimp an opponent not set up for a gimp.
What it will allow him to do is push opponents away that are giving him trouble close up, but only far enough to even the playing field. The greatest help will comes against Olimar and Falco, who can no longer edge camp us. This can also be used to recover.
So basically, you're turning him into this:

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
No one will see it now that it's on the previous page.
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS: GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE PIC!!!! XP

Gates

Banned via Warnings
that looks legit.

and anyone who didn't set their posts per page to max doesn't deserve to see it.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
LOL Gates. (I'm glad I figured out how to work my paint program)
Ao what are you guys planning for the rest of summer? When I get home it's gonna be friends, relaxing, and spending time with the girlfriend when she gets back from camp (Time seriously flies, it's been 15 months we've been together. A year and a quarter? Where did THAT go?). No more major traveling thankfully. Then just before summer ends is my birthday, 17 FTW!! And associated end-of-summer birthday bash.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dissidia FF comes out in 19 days. Between then and now I'll be finishing up my summer semester class, buying books for the fall, and playing Smash and FFX.

And Serin, lain didn't quit ICs for Dedede, he started out as an IC main and picked up Dedede later.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh btw Gates, I talked to SamuraiPander to see if we can have a D3 mod, so I said either you or me. So I'll just wait and see what happens >.>

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
@Oreo - Not much just the usual silliness =3

@Atomsk - That was your chance. And thats fair enough =3

Top Bottom