• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
WAT

Come on Beef, you didn't get the Celestial Weapons or do Monster Arena or anything?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
If you're looking at this Celebi, I'll answer it for you.

You never left us.
WAT

Come on Beef, you didn't get the Celestial Weapons or do Monster Arena or anything?
Hell nah, lol. I beat the final aeon without those weapons. When I first found out that you had to go out and find all the monsters....... I don't want to finish that sentence. The only thing I like about the area of the arena is the music. "Brave Advancement"
and u call yourself a ddd mainer. wow.
What does being an excellent King Dedede have to do with doing pointless tasks in the game that don't pertain to it's entirety?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
See, stingers was making a joke about chaingrabbing.

Did you at least get all the Aeons?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
yo c beef how do you beat that **** chocobo race in ffx. getting below 0 seconds is ****ing impossible.
OMG I remember spending an entire afternoon trying to do this. The 8-way directional controls SUCKED! But I guess since the baloons are all in the same spot, eventurally you will get the pattern through repetition.

Zip.

Smash Lord
an afternoon?
this **** took me forever to get!
i think the only celestial weapon/ items i didnt get were the sun items and world champion(wakka's weapon)
also another frustrating item to get was the venus sigil i think, where you had to goto thunder plains and dodge 200 lightning strikes.

also Crashic we only joke with albino, just to let you know(i dunno how many times i gotta say it >.<)

Zip.

Smash Lord
you should totally go do all the side quests and beat all the monster arena bosses
(also a no sphere grid challenge is fun too, albeit being really, really hard ._.)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It was only 100 lightning strikes XD

I think that was probably the longest for me? I think I was done at 2 hours. Only thing that took me longer to get was Wakka's last overdrive. The Chocobo race was easy.

Zip.

Smash Lord
nuh uh it really was 200 lightning strikes XD
(100 i think you get like strength or HP spheres, dont remembers its been a while D=)

also i never got Auroch reels lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
chocobo race took me a few hours. i started at like 11 at night and finally got it at like a lil after 3 am.

and it was definitely 200 lightning strikes.

blitzball was madd fun. if you got the dude who flew the air ship and a good goalie, it was almost auto win.
i got all the aeons and tidus, wakkas, i think aurons, rikkus and yuna ultimates. i think the only ones i didnt get were kimarhi's (I never used him to begin with, as it was kind of a waste of time to use him.) lulus. and all the ultimates that I didnt get, I just got a weapon with 4 blank spots and just put the good stats that I wanted on them.

What an amazing game that was.... I still need to play X-2

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
No it was def 200, that was one of the most nerveracking moments for me playing the game, cuz if you mess up at like 190 that would suck really bad. But I think I only messed up once or twice, so I think that took me like 10-20 mins to get.

Wakka's was easy for me because I played alot of Blitzball, so I like don't lose at that. Split formation ftw.

Tidus was the longest for me, that took a good 2-3 hours.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oh, well, my bad. It still wasn't that hard for me. I did mess up once at 150 though. Brother was totally broken at Blitzball, I just didn't use him. I didn't lose either, it just took forever b/c I had to beat the league a bunch of times.

Definitely a super fun, super amazing game. You know what WASN'T, kid? X-2.

Seriously, don't play it. That's the only FF game I haven't mastered (meaning obtain all spells and fill all beastiary and weapons lists)... and I don't plan to, b/c I didn't manage it in one playthrough and it sucks.

Zip.

Smash Lord
The FF games Tekk

and yes Crashic, the one with women lol

X-2 is terrible,but i managed to beat the game once XD

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I don't care what you guys might think, the truth is no ddd is gonna beat a diddy at adhd's level.
I cant wait until he comes down here ^_^

you need to come too!

Lee Martin picked up ZSS, so now Fogo can learn the matchup, hope you are ready Fogo :p
Of course

Fogo is the size of a small mountain.
keke

Anyone know how tall Fogo is?
6'6

You seem to be in a bad mood Crashic, that's not like you bud.
I'm 6'5, does anybody beat that? Probably Fogo.
Yes lol

Height discussion? Anyone taller than Fogo? I always feel like I'm so little when I see him. He's too tall xD.
It's my presence :)

How does Fogo fit through doors?
I make new ones...

Where is Fogo to say something about his fatbutnotreallyfattyfatfatimjusttallashell-ness.
Right here :D

I just never name search XD

Fogo has been maining Blissey for years.
Yessss :D

Oh Fogo is going Kirby cause DDD just isn't pink enough.
I thought about it lol

God **** fogo is huge./this is known.
:D

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Crashic, you and Celebi deserve it.

Serin only deserves it sometimes.

idk why Alby gets attacked tho, he's a good guy.
I was gonna say that 0-o

Celebi's just a troll, Serin's 14, and .Zip just loves bustin Alby's balls but I don't know why other people join in some time. Its like they see two people smackin each others ***** so they jump in and smack their ***** too. Seing .Zip and Puma bust Alby's balls I'm fine with, but the others start and its just creepy.
What in the...

Zip, Alby, and Puma are all old friends from the same region, so it barely counts.

Your metaphors make me want to throw up.
I love those guys....most of the time ;3

lol. everyone knows ddd mainers like doing boring repetitive **** over and over.
duhhh

I'm a troll? Really? I honestly have no clue what a "troll" is supposed to do.

Really. I'm clueless.
Go AWAY ! ._.

an afternoon?
this **** took me forever to get!
i think the only celestial weapon/ items i didnt get were the sun items and world champion(wakka's weapon)
also another frustrating item to get was the venus sigil i think, where you had to goto thunder plains and dodge 200 lightning strikes.

also Crashic we only joke with albino, just to let you know(i dunno how many times i gotta say it >.<)
I love you dom :)

Also hai fogoo !

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Had to go through almost 10 pages of this **** in just 2 days TT_TT

So like i'm gonna go back to ddd.

*Shields the obvious stuff*

I really miss the stuff i was able to accomplish with this guy, and the tourny this past weekend helped me realise that i never should have stopped playing him.
Don't pull a Seibrik.
Nah **** that. This past weekend really taught me That i never should have dropped him.
uh huh ok sure
^ My thoughts exactly
Is there anybody else besides myself and CO18 who uses King Dedede in tournament, and ONLY King Dedede in tournament?

[I may be wrong, but I'm assuming CO18 only uses King Dedede in tournament.]
*cough*

<_<

*cough*
ill go back to going all dedede when falco stops being gay.
Then you will never be all D3 again.
ddd dittos are really fun. first grab wins :)
Bull**** dittos are bull****.
lol id play nothing but d3 dittos if i could. ugh I wish I had time to play more right now, getting mad rusty.
^ this
Finally, someone besides me telling off Crashic.
I would, but hypocrisy isn't my thing.
If it's really just you two telling him off the ddd boards are too kind. The dude is a ****ing idiot.
Well you haven't been here long enough to see how we go through things like this.
Yes, because I go to so many tournaments and have as much experience as you.

Seriously Beef, why are you forward throwing D3? Downthrow to down tilt.
Stop acting like you do then.
Lol.
And I do this by repeating stuff that Seibrik says?????
And there still is no reason to forward throw DDD after a chain grab when you can downtilt him.

Thankfully, the chain grab helps in killing, so if you plan to kill off of it, it doesn't really matter. You down throw-pummel, and do for at the least 2 times and you've just unstalled your downtilt by at least 4 moves, and I'd be surprised if I ever saw a D3s downtilt that stale xD
<_<
D3 boards hate each other, holy smokes!
It comes and goes.
GUYS STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT CRASHIC IS.

THE MAGIC IS BACK BAYBEE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjZpWTtuWg
Texas is mad gay.
Crashic, you and Celebi deserve it.

Serin only deserves it sometimes.

idk why Alby gets attacked tho, he's a good guy.
I rarely deserve it now.
I had a feeling you would be 6'6. I think we would go head to head if we met.
You seem to have the roundiness also, not just the height. I only have the height lol.
****ing tall *** mother****ers...

And ffs CRASHiC, I'm 15 -_-

Top Bottom