• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Beef never admits to a joke.
That doesn't make sense, because it's not a joke in the first place. I can't admit to something that's not even true already.
Unless if you're saying that this quote is a joke.

Beef your jokes...

I got 3rd at my tournament today, going all dedede and ic's. ;3
Lol you're trying to cover up, or separate the "all dedede" with ic's.
If you say you're going to "go all" with a character, it should really only be one character, not two. I would've been more impressed if you "went all" with just King Dedede.
Good job though, do you have the results?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Ya know beef I saw that error and was going to fix it, but i was too tired.
You're correct though.

I'll post results here and in results thread i guess.
3rd out of 16 Waba Monthly Nov 28th

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Ya know beef I saw that error and was going to fix it, but i was too tired.
You're correct though.

I'll post results here and in results thread i guess.
3rd out of 16 Waba Monthly Nov 28th
Oh okay, and please don't feel bad for me saying that lol.
Well I meant the results by the link... but I guess you don't have it huh. What characters did you beat?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I spend as much time picking out an avatar as a woman does picking out her outfit.
I used to do that, until I found an overall theme for my avatars. It's either gonna be Phoenix Wright related, or extremely funny :lick:.

Oh yeah, the title in this thread made me laugh :chuckle:. Unlike the Kirby boards, which has everything ending in "zam" -_-.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I beat 2 falco's and a luigi.
Lost to a Lucario and another luigi. <<

I used to do that, until I found an overall theme for my avatars. It's either gonna be Phoenix Wright related, or extremely funny :lick:.

Oh yeah, the title in this thread made me laugh :chuckle:. Unlike the Kirby boards, which has everything ending in "zam" -_-.
Get your color thieving shenanigans out of here

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
My theme is women. that's my theme in life actually, with video games, singers, movies. Why would I want to listen/look at anything that isn't a woman? Sorry, but crotch shotsjust aren't appealing to me.
They also must match my colors, pink and blue.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So like i'm gonna go back to ddd.

*Shields the obvious stuff*

I really miss the stuff i was able to accomplish with this guy, and the tourny this past weekend helped me realise that i never should have stopped playing him.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, I don't even care if Atomsk and Seibrik use Dedede anymore or not. If they say they're coming back it'll prolly only be for 2 weeks before they say "SRY GAIZ I'M NOT GETTING ENOUGH MONEY I'M GONNA GO MK NAO LOLOLOLOOLOOLOLILOVECOCKSL0OLOOLOOLOLOL".

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Nah **** that. This past weekend really taught me That i never should have dropped him.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord

I picked this one and was like **** it

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Nah **** that. This past weekend really taught me That i never should have dropped him.
May we ask what happened? Did you get killed by someone or did you **** someone with D3?

Also, for those who haven't heard yet, NesN00b died last Tuesday. He will be tragically missed.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
0_0

I POSTED THAT BEFORE THE EDIT I SWEAR.

I'm sorry to hear that a smasher has died.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Is there anybody else besides myself and CO18 who uses King Dedede in tournament, and ONLY King Dedede in tournament?

[I may be wrong, but I'm assuming CO18 only uses King Dedede in tournament.]

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Is there anybody else besides myself and CO18 who uses King Dedede in tournament, and ONLY King Dedede in tournament?

[I may be wrong, but I'm assuming CO18 only uses King Dedede in tournament.]
Really? So you play Dedede dittos then?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Really? So you play Dedede dittos then?
What I said definitely implies that I go King Dedede no matter what. Nobody, and nobody answers questions asked to me, but myself, Crashic.
How do you know he's that good in mirror matches? Give me a video of him facing another King Dedede?

And I'll take no response to my question as..."everybody else uses a character along with King Dedede in tournament." That's horrible.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Umm i played DDD in teams again with inui and it was it just felt right. Then I lost vs PGN with MK vs G&W then i 3 and 2 stocked him with ddd. It felt so much more fitting.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
so wait, you were going Wolf in teams with Inui before?

And he was cool with this?

Top Bottom