• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
No idea, haven't seen it, dont know anything about it in fact, cept that its ongoing and the couple has a 10 yr age gap irl lol.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Lets see.... the actress is 32 and the actor is 22, theyre a year older in the drama. I wish its the other way around =/

edit: btw, it looks like its 11 eps. with 6 eps aired already.

Zip.

Smash Lord
ok thats not bad..i thought they were younger rofl..

i guess i'll wait for this series to finish before i watch(more short series XD)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates, I remember you saying that you only look at threads you subscribe to. I've had my video thread up there a couple weeks of how my tournaments are going, and it's a new thread to you only I think. Sorry if you didn't know before when it was made. And I wrote the entire Snake matchup there too if you're having trouble with it. It's in the last post currently.
Yeah, I saw your video thread a while ago.

Its Nagi Sanzenin from Hayate no Gotoku!
Oh well of course.

Goodbye CO18!!
...lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQjcJBGIFsA

Who woulda thought that a Korean boy band singing a song in japanese while a couple of guys rap in english would sound so good?
Define "good".

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
**** that, I play much better with Wiimote Nunchuck.

I'm better than Alby with it, so that's gotta be worth something x3

EDIT: Lol Xiivi and these title changes...

Zip.

Smash Lord
Mad old serin XD

ima go to sleep too

then tomorrow ima probably watch anime all day or something.

Night.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Classic Controller ?WTF ?It's worthy or something ?
I got an old GC purple controller, I plan on buying a new one with a more original colour, like BLUE or something, I love blue.

Zip.

Smash Lord
i wanna try the classic controller(even though i dont have it anymore)
*goes back to watching anime*

Tekk

Smash Lord
Happy thanksgiving to you americans...I don't celebrate it because I'm like uh european lol

I'm gonna attend it
December the 20th
Starting training right now

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'm thankful for our grab range.

Isn't it just a rail shooter like Umbrella Chronicles was?

But w/e, after Resident Evil 5 was underwhelming I kinda lost interest in the RE series.
Meh, I'd say just the video looks well. Yeah... say it's a rail shooter, but still, I'm more interested in the scenes and the characters. I think it's still worth getting.
You lost interest in the series, but that doesn't mean you should give up on the ones before number 5. They're great to replay. :)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
**** that, I play much better with Wiimote Nunchuck.

I'm better than Alby with it, so that's gotta be worth something x3

EDIT: Lol Xiivi and these title changes...
Wait just one second here watson......I was wrecking you all day 2days ago so I'm gonna call shenanigans. :psycho:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The Resident Evil series will be good in another 10 years again.
Had to work on Thanksgiving, but while you *****es ate Turkey, I ate some steak at Ruby Tuesdays.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yes, that was and is the Anemone is my avatar.
Thanksgiving celebrates the first permanent, and successful colony in the America. It is also a simple of peace, thus why the turkey was picked as its symbol as a Turkey represents pacificism, thus why Benjamen Franklin wanted it to be our national bird, the commie liberal. On the 3rd Thursday of the month (the exact date was not recorded, and thus tradition insist that we celebrate on the 3rd Thursday) the indians and the puritan colonizers set forth in a feast larger than both had ever seen, as the whites used their tools, and the Indians their knowledge of the land. This cooperation of previously waring people now in peace was suppose to be the symbol of America foreign policy, but that has been lost since the Cold War, especially within the more conservative of our nation.
Democrats walk softly and carry a big stick.
Republicans stomp and have a small ****.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You lost interest in the series, but that doesn't mean you should give up on the ones before number 5. They're great to replay. :)
If I had a PS1 ir an N64 I would.

I still love RE4 though. The only reason I didn't like RE5 was because it was so different.
What does thanksgiving celebrate exatly ?
The genocide of the indigenous peoples of North America.
and LMAO at MAHVEL BAYBEE
you so pringles Gates

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Gates, don't play the original Resident Evils, just play Resident Evil 1's gamecube remake. Its all you need. The scariest resident evil game hands down.

Top Bottom