• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Breloom is not Dedede. We don't have that many bad matchups.

He's not Gyara either since Gyara is too easy to kill (TBolt, kthxbye). Also, by that logic we'd lose to Snake, which we don't.

I really think that Dedede is like Blissey. At the very least, they both seem bad on paper but work very well in practice.
Tbolt is like the falco chaingrab. Easy but avoidable. And a bulky gyarados can handle most tbolts pretty well.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
How the hell is Lucario Falcon? lol
Maybe he meant Melee Falcon?

Tbolt is like the falco chaingrab. Easy but avoidable. And a bulky gyarados can handle most tbolts pretty well.
That's true but he still has a decent amount of trouble with it and it's a very real threat that you have to prepare for. And my point about Rotom (Snake) still stands.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
He's not Gyara either since Gyara is too easy to kill (TBolt, kthxbye). Also, by that logic we'd lose to Snake, which we don't.
After a Dragon Dance, most users of Thunderbolt will be ***** by any of Gyarados' attacks. Gyarados' true weakness is Stealth Rock (Fat), which is commonly abused.
I really think that Dedede is like Blissey. At the very least, they both seem bad on paper but work very well in practice.
Bull****. Blissey is great on paper, but ****ty in practice since you can't consider the least viable options on paper. Heracross, Scizor 'randomly' tossing out Superpower, McGar, etc.
The hell?

256 Atk vs 236 Def & 370 HP (95 Base Power): 296 - 352 (80.00% - 95.14%)

Porygon2's Thunderbolt is the weakest Thunderbolt coming from a Gyarados check. Gyarados dies after SR damage >_>.

Scratch that, Timid 0 SAtk Starmie is the weakest:
236 Atk vs 236 Def & 370 HP (95 Base Power): 272 - 324 (73.51% - 87.57%)

This is pretty funny.

How the hell is Lucario Falcon? lol
Always on the offensive, has effective checks, lots of people meatride him. Match ups have nothing to do with this; however, if I were to include match ups, Lucario is Snake.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, Lucario isn't always on the offensive. xD That's pretty dependent on playstyles anyway. I've played a BUNCH of campy Lucarios.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm getting confused with Melee Falcon, Brawl Falcon, Pokemon Lucario, and Brawl Lucario....:urg:

LRN2SPECIFY! :mad088:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to say no just for the sake of argument and because every time I post here I wonder why I keep coming back.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
You are too obvious sometimes.
Its better to come into a thread and try to make it sound like you believe it.
Like, if you say Aggron rocks! post at least 500 words describing why.

Or if you do a picture, make sure its on a current topic. Like Mew2King pictures with Gates. Now, if you had posted the lain's girlfriend picture when the word had just spread about Lain's habbit, then it would have been a good troll and you would have got a lot more responses.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates says that I suck at trolling...
You do.

Celebi tried unsuccessfully to get me to rage over an existential crisis in the chat today when me and him were the only ones on. If that's not poor trolling I don't know what is.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
The reason I said Abomasnow and Froslass for IC is because when you're in a double battle, they work really well together. Double blizzard destroys almost everything (Like desyncing blizzards). They can also play defensive (Thunderward and Confuse Ray for Froslass, and Leech Seed for Abomasnow). They're also hated in doubles by quite a few people, who like to complain that they're broken. They both stand a fairly good chance against almost everything (Including Scizor), but once Froslass (Nana) is dead, then you aren't nearly as powerful, and are easy to kill (gimp).

Now, when you're in a Brawl perspective, that 2 vs. 2 because 2 vs. 1 :p Too bad there's not really a way to use them both at the same time in singles in pokemon, otherwise they would be perfect as Ice Climbers.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I don't see why we talk about Serin's post count when in Hungrybox has like 10,000 post if you were to include all the ones that don't count anymore because of non-post count zones.

Zip.

Smash Lord
It's probably because serins had his account for 3 months with like 2500+ posts while hungrybox has had his for a while.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
The reason I said Abomasnow and Froslass for IC is because when you're in a double battle, they work really well together. Double blizzard destroys almost everything (Like desyncing blizzards). They can also play defensive (Thunderward and Confuse Ray for Froslass, and Leech Seed for Abomasnow). They're also hated in doubles by quite a few people, who like to complain that they're broken. They both stand a fairly good chance against almost everything (Including Scizor), but once Froslass (Nana) is dead, then you aren't nearly as powerful, and are easy to kill (gimp).

Now, when you're in a Brawl perspective, that 2 vs. 2 because 2 vs. 1 :p Too bad there's not really a way to use them both at the same time in singles in pokemon, otherwise they would be perfect as Ice Climbers.
Yes but:

1. 2v2 isn't played in competitive pokemon.
2. Even if it were, 2v2 pokemon would be like Doubles in Smash.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Im glad to see this pokemon talk turned into something fun and productive this time, instead you guys just flaming eachother for what others thought. Even if it was stupid and had to deal with Aggron.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Im glad to see this pokemon talk turned into something fun and productive this time, instead you guys just flaming eachother for what others thought. Even if it was stupid and had to deal with Aggron.
***** u gay

Zip.

Smash Lord
***** u gay
i second this.
I don't know what's uglier, Rhianna's forehead or Megan Fox's thumb.
Rihannas everything..lul(Megan fox is ugly too lul)

also apparentally Rihanna= sonics f smash.
i love this vid xd

If ICs are trying to recover with side b, shield grab it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myh1IsDoQxc
tite.

Top Bottom