• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
When it comes to my choice of guest character, I've got one word to say: Cowabunga!

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

These Heroes in a Half Shell are no strangers to comic book crossovers - they've teamed up with Batman several times in recent years, stopping the Shredder from taking over Gotham, stopping Bane from taking over New York City, or stopping Krang from remaking the multiverse in his own image. (those crossovers escalated quickly)

I'm sure most of us know who the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are, but for those who don't, after four ordinary turtles were mutated by radioactive ooze, Splinter taught them to be ninja teens, and named them after various Renaissance artists. They originated in comic books by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird, and they're green, but not rookies by any stretch of the imagination. They've built up quite a rogues gallery over the years - when the evil Shredder attacks, these turtle boys don't cut him no slack, but they've also dealt with the alien warlord Krang, the bumbling Rocksteady and Bebop, the rock-man General Traag, and the mutated assassin Tiger Claw, among others.

However, there's four of them, but only one spot. On one hand, Leonardo leads, making him the natural choice, but on the other hand, Donatello does machines, giving him more moveset potential. Raphael is cool but rude, which seems like it would make for more entertaining dialogue, while Michelangelo is a party dude. (PARTAAAAAYYY!!)

As they're the world's most fearsome fighting team, I think we can find a way around it. My suggestion is to have their Unique Ability be to switch between the four turtles in the order of the theme song (Leo --> Don --> Raph --> Mikey --> Leo), with the speed, range, and power of their attacks being different depending on which one you're using.

Likewise, for their costumes, I'm thinking that we could have each turtle serve as a separate costume, like so:

1. Leonardo
2. Donatello
3. Raphael
4. Michelangelo
5. Leo's alternate costume
6. Don's alternate costume
7. Raph's alternate costume
8. Mikey's alternate costume

They'd technically have less costumes than everyone else in this set-up (with each turtle having two costumes), but this way, people can pick their favourite turtle to start as, since we don't have Injustice's gear system. However, that's just my own take on it, and we can decide on that (if they get in) when we get to the costume job for them.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have come a long way from starting off as something of a Daredevil parody (Stick --> Splinter, Hand ninjas --> Foot Clan, etc.), and if we're including guest characters in here, I figure that these brothers should get a chance to give the worlds of Marvel and DC a taste of Turtle Power!

(out of the lyrics to the theme song, it was tough to fit "and they're green" in this description)

Last edited:
Guest character submission:
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya is a main protagonist of 2014 Shonen Jump manga "My Hero Academia", who wants to become a hero just like his idol All-Might (Toshinori Yagi). He was born quirkless and he was "bullied" by his friend Katsuki Bakugou by calling him "Deku" in his childhood.
When he started to attend UA High school, he met new friends like Mina, Ochaco and more who also wanted to become heroes too. When Deku met Allmight, he became his close pupil and gave him "One for all" quirk.
Deku also has his enemies like Dabi, Himiko Toga and All for One (the villain of the series).

Deku is one of most popular MHA character and he is considered as poster boy of the series due to being a protagonist of the series.
Also MHA became a successful franchise that became a pop culture phenomenon after the release of the first issue of the manga.

His moveset in this game would consist of his abilities like summoning tentacles to attack the opponents like a whip or even dodge opponents' attack with his danger sense quirk.
Also he could use smash attacks in his moveset like Texas smash, Delaware smash and even United States of the world smash as his super move.

I nominate Deku as guest character, because MHA crossed over with Marvel back then where Deadpool met Allmight in the manga and My Hero Academia was inspired by DC and Marvel Comics (the creator was fan of them).
Also deku could have fun moveset in this game due to having "All for one" quirk which he could use his abilities like Fa Jin, Danger sense and etc.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Don't really have any submissions for this one yet but I just wanna say I think for our first guest character we should add a character who was never in Injustice. Doubling down on a guest character like that just seems like it could be uninteresting and would be somewhat disappointing for the first guest character IMO

D

Deleted member

Honestly I kind would would have preferred if we did things in order. But

Judge_Dredd_the_character.gif

Judge Dread

He is the law. From the dystopian future city of Mega-City One, Judge Dread carries out Justice in his own way. He has a large arsenal of weapons that could be used in his moveset. His morality would give him an interesting contrast with the superheroes in our cast, leading to some great interactions

Would have gone Hellboy because I love the character. But I kind of agree with COH

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Job 146: nominate guest characters for DLC

I was planning to have this round after covering the remaining Marvel/DC characters in season 1, but I moved this ahead so we can clear up how many DLC stages we'll be including. We'll be sticking with the theme of superheroes or comic book characters, since that's what everyone seemed to agree on when this came up before. (so someone like the Green Hornet or Kato from the Green Hornet, or Deku or All Might from My Hero Academia, would be eligible as well)

They don't need to have crossed over with Marvel or DC before, so someone like Homelander from The Boys would be eligible for this. The top two from this round will be included.
Okay, honestly there's a lot of ways you could go with something like this. A lot. But let's be honest, if we're going with "comics" as a sort of medium, I think there's potential to focus less on superheroes and more on other genres. Sure, there's some comics out there with mass appeal for several reasons - be it The Walking Dead due to the success of the TV series, or just "manga as a whole", but if we're going to go with a truly iconic comic character...

Character Name: Charlie Brown (and Snoopy!)
Character Origin: Peanuts

I think there's a lot of potential you could play with here. Whilst the moveset's focus is on Charlie and Snoopy, the pair will also call in various friends for different attacks and the like - and even Woodstock would come out for an animation or two! There's plenty of potential for unique and interesting moves quite unlike that of other characters - be it Charlie flying his kite as a mid-range aerial-based disjoint, or even calling in friends like Lucy to use her infamous football tripping technique. I imagine the moveset feeling, conceptually, a little like that of Villager in Smash - that is, having a focus on positivity and a friendly feel, even though it's in the context of a fighting game. Overall, whilst there's a little inherent strangeness with some of his attacks, Charlie Brown is supposed to capture the whimsical fun of the Peanuts series! (And, well, it's not even like it's the first time Charlie's met heroes like Spider-Man!)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Wasp costumes:

Wasp.png
1. Default

2. Classic

3. Uncanny

4. Chairperson

5. Unstoppable
6. Earth's Mightiest Heroes
(art style stays the same)

7. MCU
wasp secret wars.png

8. Secret Wars

Arcade mode endings:

Thor:

Thor returns to Asgard, and they've already set up the next Challenge Of The Gods. This year's competition, as most of them do, starts off with a test of strength between Thor and Hercules. ...only this isn't quite the Hercules that Thor's familiar with.

Marvel's Hercules barges in, declaring that some pale imitators seek to sully the pride of Mount Olympus. DC's Hercules claims that Marvel's Hercules is the imitator here, and the whole thing devolves into a huge brawl between various gods as Thor's battle cry of "FOR ASGARD!" rings out above the chaos.

The Flash:

Having figured out the vibrational frequency of Marvel's Earth, the Flash is able to go back and forth between the two as he pleases. While visiting the Marvel universe, he gets a video message from Reed Richards, who explains that Kang the Conqueror and Reverse Flash have teamed up, and they need to be stopped before they cause irreparable damage to the timeline. The Flash heads back to the DC universe, returning with Wally West, Jesse Quick, Jay Garrick, and other members of the Flash Family - after all, family comes first! With their forces gathered, the Flash Family and the Fantastic Four head into battle against the time-travelling transgressors!

Green Lantern:

The Green Lanterns are taking Despero away when the Guardians of the Galaxy show up, a little too late to collect on the massive bounty that's on Despero's head. Green Lantern has no idea who they are (they certainly aren't comparable to the stoic immortal Guardians of the Universe that he's familiar with), so he has his ring pull up information on them. It reads out their extensive criminal records, causing Green Lantern to chase after the Guardians, who flee in their ship.

I'll spoiler-tag the endings that we haven't done yet:

ShazamBlack Panther
RavenDeadpool
ZatannaCyclops
Martian ManhunterStorm
Green ArrowCaptain Marvel
Blue BeetleGhost Rider
CyborgVenom
Loki
Ultimate Spider-Man
Honestly I kind would would have preferred if we did things in order.
I just figured that if we left the guest characters until the end of the season, then it wouldn't be clear how many stages we'd be adding until after that point. (since the two options that people gravitated towards seemed to be "one from each company and two guest stages" or "two from each company and one guest stage" - it seemed like the guest characters and their associated stages would make the biggest difference there)

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Scott Pilgrim

The titular character of Bryan Lee O' Malley's cult classic graphic novels series, Scott Pilgrim is a 23-year-old nerdy guy who falls in love with the new delivery girl in his hometown of Torronto, Ramona Flowers. But if he wants to continue dating her, he'll have to defeat her seven evil exes. The series has been praised for its beautiful and quirky artstyle, awesome fight scenes, touching moments, the works. It got a color edition of all six books later on, as well as a movie starring Micheal Cera (as well as several actors who later went on to play superheroes that are now in Infinity Crisis!) and a retro style beat-em-up. It's often praised as an essential coming-of-age tale for teens and young adults, but it also just stands on its own as an incredible book.
It should also be mentioned that Scott would be estatic to join a roster full of superheroes. Especially with the X-Men, which he's such a huge fan of that he has a Professor X patch which he made himself and has sewn onto his favorite jacket.

As for what he could do in Infinity Crisis...
Scott here lives in a world where videogame stuff just kind of exists and isn't questioned one bit. Like he can punch someone into oblivion and they drop a bunch of quarters and everyone acknowledges it as a normal occurrence. He mimics a lot of the moves he sees in the fighting games he loves, like the Shoryuken (Street Fighter) and the Air Juggle (Smash/MvC). In the videogame, he can also perform the Tatsumaki, Sonic's Spin Jump, and Megaman's Teleport. In all three versions of Scott's tale, he is often portrayed with the Power Of Love, a reference to an incredible song in the form of a powerful blade which he unlocks later in the series.

I'll admit, I don't know much about traditional fighting game archetypes, but I know Scott would undoubtedly be a shoto, with a moveset that takes inspiration from Ryu of Streets fame. He'd also have a few classic videogame references thrown in, not so much with his attacks as much as their visual effects (like, his EX might feature explosions reminiscent of Metal Slug, while his jump might have the same SFX as Super Mario Bros.) You could also work in the fact that he's bass player for his band, Sex Bob-Omb.
Never been super active in this thread but ay it seemed like fun so why not? Kinda makes me want a general comic crossover creation thread tbh, but I'm not very good at running them so I'll wait to see if someone else takes that up. Anyways yeah, Scott!

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 146:Billy Butcher (The Boys)

Billy Butcher is the protagonist from an Amazon Prime's series and deutragonist from a comic book series,both streaming series and comic book series are called The Boys. he is a former member of British special forces turned a vigilante and leader of a superhero killers called The Boys,this team have five members (Billy Butcher, Hughie Campbell, Mother's Milk, Frenchie and The Female (or Kimiko)).

on The Boys Universe,the superheroes are a bunch of greedy and corrupt celebrities that the media doesn't know about them,the superheroes are created by a kind of illegal medicine called Compound V.

Why Billy Butcher on DC VS Marvel?
The comics from The Boys were published by DC,before being cancelled,the comics was revived being published by Dynamite Entertainment,The Boys is Watchmen-like series only more violent,darker and edgier.the series made parodies of Superheroes that we known as Homelander (he is a parody of Superman),Black Noir (he is a parody of Batman),Soldier Boy (he is a parody of Captain America),G-Men (they are parody of X-Men) and etc. also The boys is more known because the Amazon Prime series.

his default design would be the design from Amazon Prime series and his attacks would be guns, grenades, his crowbar, the Laser Baby from the season 1 and the Compound V temporary from the season 3,also the quotes would be making references about the Supes (example: Butcher VS Superman,Butcher makes a dialog making reference about Homelander).

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #146: Guest DLC Character - Asterix (and Obelix)

Asterix and Obelix are the main protagonists/heroes of the eponymous French-Belgian comic book franchise which was written and illustrated by René Goscinny (until his death in 1977) and Albert Uderzo respectively in October 29th, 1959 for the comic magazine Pilote. They are Gaulish warriors who lives in the village of fellow indomitable warriors who adventure around the world while defending their home from the Roman Republic led by Julius Caesar in 50 BC, with the aid of a magic potion that grants them superhuman abilities (except Obelix, who permanently became strong after having fallen into the village druid Getafix's cauldron of his magic potion when he was a young kid, so don't underestimate him or even call fat).

Known for it's humor/hilarious moments centering on slapstick scenes and satirizing various subjects such as European history, the Gaulish warriors' adventures has made them a cultural icon among fellow comic book heroes, with their huge influence having about 39 volumes/albums, various animated/live-action films, a upcoming CGI cartoon series on Netflix, video games (one of which has lots of references) and a theme park having been released during their lifetime, besides shout-outs/cameos. The first French satellite and asteroids were named in honour of the characters, chosen as official mascots of the 2017 Ice Hockey World Championships and 1992 Summer Olympics's campaign for Paris, et cetera. Even The Boys' creator, Garth Ennis himself, loved the comics themselves, and a side-quest "Paperchase" in The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine is a reference to the "The Place That Sends You Mad" scene from The Twelve Tasks of Asterix.

In DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis, the player primarily controls Asterix, a small warrior who relies in his wits/smarts and swordsmanship skills, besides performing various techniques like fast punches, powerful uppercuts, spinning around and charging dashes, even slapping the opponent repeatedly once grabbing them before throwing away. Given how fish fights became a regular routine in their home village, he may also be able to toss one of Unhygienix's fishes towards the opponent as a weaker, yet fast projectile.

Some of the special moves will have Obelix appearing as he attacks the opponent by either doing stronger fist attacks, smacking or tossing a giant menhir rock he always carried for deliveries to crush them down and sending out his pet Dogmatix, who quickly bites them for stunning. Maybe they would switch with each other for their character trait if we decide them to be a duo fighter (Obelix being stronger/slower and Asterix being faster/less stronger, with different specials)?

All of Asterix's super moves may involve him using a magic potion in some way for either granting himself increased buffs/stats (attack damage and speed) for a short period of time, performing a quick, powerful bashing combo or the Level 3 one being a huge team-up attack with everyone from the whole village joining him and Obelix in a fight sequence similar to that of from the Asterix comics and movies. Maybe Obelix would utilize the Crystal Menhir from XXL 3 to let out the power of the elements that does lots of damage.

Their interactions with both DC and Marvel's casts would bring up interesting and funny moments (like Hulk calling Obelix a fat viking man), given their best friend chemistry (despite occasional arguments) and a fact that it wasn't the first time the Gauls has met up with magicians, Amazonian warrior women, Atlantians, giant demons and superhumans (pretty fast they literally break the film, too), as Superman ended up on their time alongside his pal/friend Jimmy Olsen in Action Comics Issue #579's homage story, or when an alien brought a "superclone" similar to him (also hinting at certain other heroes) in The Falling Sky. Asterix and Obelix themselves were even involved with the trials to prove their village's position for apparent godhood (Jupiter himself wasn't very happy about it, neither would Black Adam) in an animated 1976 film, The Twelve Tasks of Asterix, written by Goscinny and Uderzo themselves. Even Marvel Cinematic Universe's Thor: Ragnarok has some small influences from the Asterix comics, and Vandal Savage pointed out that Cleopatra has such a pretty nose.

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I'm forfeitting my submission for the BA moveset, and I won't be nominating today.

I'll take a look at Cyborg/Wasp costumes since nobody has done them

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
By any chance you don't have at least any revision for my own submission?, I think you know more about the character than me.
My only question is what class you would consider Black Adam; Offensive, yes, but I'm a bit curious as to whether he's meant to be a tank, a rushdown, a neutral balance, etc. Otherwise, you hit the nail on the head here, and the unique ability is a nice touch

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm forfeitting my submission for the BA moveset, and I won't be nominating today.

I'll take a look at Cyborg/Wasp costumes since nobody has done them
Thanks for letting us know; I made a list of Wasp costumes earlier, but she's got a lot to choose from, so more options couldn't hurt, and for Cyborg, I could only think of a handful. (I'm not sure how different his Teen Titans appearance is from Injustice or some of his comic appearances beyond the proportions)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My only question is what class you would consider Black Adam; Offensive, yes, but I'm a bit curious as to whether he's meant to be a tank, a rushdown, a neutral balance, etc. Otherwise, you hit the nail on the head here, and the unique ability is a nice touch
Oh yeah, considering that my main inspirations where Roa from Melty Blood and Akuma from Street Fighter I led for classifing him has a vortex mixup character, since it has both options for zoning (the unique ability, Thunder Blade and Lightning Stinger) and pressure (the unique ability again, Falling Bolt, Phasing Storm and Lightning Cage), much like the previous mentioned characters probably his main flaw would be his poor health to mantain it balanced. And I'm glad that you liked it!

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
1. Rebirth (Default)
2. First Appearance
3. Teen Titans
4. Tracksuit
5. Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)
6. DC You
7. Unbreakable

FYI this was inspired by the mobile game
8. Flashpoint
1. Default
2. Classic
3. Modern
4. Ultimate
5. Earth's Mightiest Heroes
6. Secret Wars
7. Chairperson
8. Unstoppable

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
  • PinkFlare PinkFlare 's Cyborg costumes win by default!
  • Captain Marvel's costumes will be Mar-Vell and Monica Rambeau by unanimous decision! Congrats, @Darkonedagger!
Here's the poll for the Wasp's costumes; the only difference is that my list has the Uncanny Avengers and MCU costumes, while 1SecondNinja's list has the Ultimate and modern costumes.

We'll be voting on the guest characters today:

guest nominees.png

-Spawn ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
-Invincible ( Jondolio Jondolio )
-The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
-Izuku "Deku" Midoriya (My Hero Academia) ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-Judge Dredd (@Darkonedagger)
-Charlie Brown and Snoopy (Peanuts) ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
-Scott Pilgrim ( Janx_uwu Janx_uwu )
-Billy Butcher (The Boys) ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
-Asterix and Obelix ( tonygameman tonygameman )
-Ultraman ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )

To be honest, I'm surprised that we didn't get any nominations for evil versions of Superman (Homelander, Omni-Man, the Plutonian, etc.), given how prominent that concept is in comics.

Vote for your top three; you can't put your own nomination in first, and the top two overall will be included.

1. Judge Dredd
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. Scott Pilgrim

---

Job 147: nominate costumes for Darkseid and Thanos

Here we are, the last job for regular costumes! (at least for the base game) As usual, nominate a default costume and 1-7 alternate costumes.

Job 148: premiere costumes for Catwoman, Doctor Octopus, Martian Manhunter, and Ghost Rider

Like we normally do, we'll be sticking with a maximum of two premiere costumes per character. (at least for the base game; more can be added through DLC when we get to that) I know people have brought up ideas for Ghost Rider, at least.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I forgot to mention that we'll be using Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer 's Black Adam moveset - I'll add all of these new additions to the first post when I get the chance.

Darkseid costumes:

1. Default

2. Rebirth

3. New 52

4. Injustice

5. Unlimited

6. Apokolips War

7. Uxas
darkseid costume.png
8. Armoured

His standard DCEU look was really similar to his other ones, so I went for his flashback appearance instead. There were some that I considered using for the sake of variety, like when he was trying to go incognito on Earth, but that seemed like a low point for the character (he was mugged) and seemed like it would take away from the seriousness of the character, so I decided against it.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
To be honest, I'm surprised that we didn't get any nominations for evil versions of Superman (Homelander, Omni-Man, the Plutonian, etc.), given how prominent that concept is in comics.
Because none of them are the main characters, and we already have Superman.
Honestly, I was afraid people would nominate those type of characters instead of the better options from those franchises, so I'm very glad to see that wasn't the case. I would have quit the thread if Omni-Man was voted in over Invincible.

1. Invincible
- My second all-time favorite Supehero, right behind Superman
2. TMNT
3. Spawn

AlRex

Smash Lord
A lot of cool options.
1. Charlie Brown & Snoopy [Sounds incredibly entertaining to me.]
2. Scott Pilgrim [Feels really natural for a fighting game.]
3. Spawn [Lots of cool abilities, and is basically emblematic of the “big third”, so to speak.]

Honorable mentions to…honestly all of them are really cool, though TMNT and Ultraman both would be neat to see with all these other characters.

D

Deleted member

1. Invincible
2. Dread
3. Scott Pilgrim

Premiere Costumes:
Martian Manhunter:
Ma'alefa'ak_character.jpg

Ma'alefa'ak (J'onn's evil brother)

Ghost Rider has a lot of options so I'll let someone else figure those out. A Liv skin for Doc Ock would be cool but there's a body size difference there.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Ah man, missed the submission round but that's ok. Lots more better ideas here. Will there be another guest character DLC round for the next DLC season or is this the exception Megadoomer Megadoomer

1. Charlie Brown and Snoopy
2. TMNT
3. Asterix and Obelix

Lots of good ideas.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Ah man, missed the submission round but that's ok. Lots more better ideas here. Will there be another guest character DLC round for the next DLC season or is this the exception Megadoomer Megadoomer
The second season will also have a guest round, though I'm not sure about the third.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I don't really want that many guests. I wasn't too fond of the idea of guests to begin with since it's a celebration of DC and Marvel and I feel like we should focus on characters from those two companies.

Of course this is just my personal opinion.
I'm the same honestly. I feel like keeping guests to a small number is the best compromise.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
1. Invincible
2. Deku
3. Spawn

Honorable mention to asterisk and obelisk or however it’s spelled I’ve only really read the comics a bit as a kid and I did not know french enough at the time to really understand them but think they could be really cool for a fighting game

92MilesPrower

Smash Ace
1. Invincible
2. Scott Pilgrim
3. Judge Dredd

Finally came up with a Deadpool ending.

Deadpool Arcade Ending:
Inside of what used to be the X-Mansion, Wade Wilson sits on a throne, decked out in a crown, rings, and golden chains, surrounded by piles of gold, jewelry, and other riches. "Why, hello there, Player! It's been a while, hasn't it? You might be asking, 'what's with all of the bling?' Well, that's a long story..." The scene zooms out to show a huge army of Amazonians, Wakandans, Atlanteans, and Asgardians, lead by Black Panther, Aquaman, Thor, Wonder Woman and Namor, all holding Deadpool at spear/sword/gunpoint. Suddenly, in a burst of light, an angry gun-toting Cable appears next to Deadpool, glaring at him. "Wade, where the hell have you bee-" Cable only notices the angry mob and turns to face them after hearing the shifting of weapons towards him. Disappointed, but not surprised, Cable turns back to Deadpool and growls at him, "Goddammit, Wade." before immediately warping away as quickly as he arrived. As the weapons are pointed in Deadpool's direction once again, he proudly says, "Don't worry, Player, Cable's just gonna travel back in time to stop me from making this clearly terrible mistake..." The scene fades to black, and Deadpool meekly asks, "...right?"

Top Bottom