- Jun 28, 2013
- Switch FC
To be clear, this round is for DC cosmic characters, not cosmic characters in general.Cosmic character submission:
The beyonder (Resubmission)I know it's a weird choice, but...
View attachment 360863
The Beyonder is one of cosmic characters from Marvel Comics and he is a singular entity with no duplicate versions of himself in other universes, similar to the Living Tribunal. It is responsible for pitting Earth's mightiest heroes and villains against each other in the Secret Wars.
The beyonder would be weird choice for Marvel VS DC fighting game, but he could make sense in the roster.
His moveset would be based on manipulating reality such as changing the states of matter for example. He could also use his psionic powers to attack opponents or trick them.
He could have an ability to fly or teleport, since he is a cosmic character.
Also one of his super moves could allow him to reveal his true form:
View attachment 360864
(He would have nerfed moveset)
I nominate him, because he could be suprising DLC character choice and his moveset would be cool.
Scott Pilgrim cards:
- Age: 17. Scott dated her on a whim before breaking up with her to be with Ramona, and Knives took it hard. When she's named "Knives" and her father's a master swordsman, this definitely isn't a good thing. She used to idolize Envy Adams before Envy had a band member punch the highlights out of Knives's hair.
- Scott's ex-girlfriend and former bandmate who brutally dumped him when they were in college, Natalie "Envy" Adams formed the band The Clash At Demonhead with Lynette Guycott and Todd Ingram, becoming overnight celebrities. Her weak point is the back of her knees.
- Scott's friend and roommate, Wallace is gossipy, sarcastic, and has a thing for guys with glasses. He's the only member of Scott's circle of friends who isn't a fighter or a musician, and he owns almost everything in the apartment that he shares with Scott.
- The first of Ramona's Evil Exes, who has mystical powers that allow him to throw fireballs and summon demonic hipster chicks. He dated Ramona for a week and a half, but he took the break-up very badly, swearing to ruin Ramona's love life. Beating him causes to drop roughly $2 Canadian, which isn't even enough for bus fare.
- Ramona's second Evil Ex, who's become a star of cheesy action movies. A former skateboarder turned sell-out actor, he doesn't take the whole "evil ex" thing as seriously as the others, and he's easily dared into doing near-suicidal stunts if he thinks that girls are watching.
- Ramona's third Evil Ex and the bass player for The Clash At Demonhead. He has psychic powers that come from a vegan diet, and he's dating the band's lead singer, Envy Adams. Unfortunately, his cheating (in more ways than one) comes back to bite him. Literally doesn't know the meaning of the word "incorrigible."
- Ramona's fourth Evil Ex, and her former college roommate. She's half-ninja, and the only Evil Ex that Ramona still gets along with.
- Ramona's fifth Evil Ex, he dated her until he found out that she was dating his twin brother behind his back. An expert in robotics, he decided to always act together with his brother and let nothing divide them again.
- Ramona's sixth Evil Ex, he dated her until he found out that she was dating his twin brother behind his back. An expert in robotics, he decided to always act together with his brother and let nothing divide them again.
- Ramona's seventh Evil Ex, and a horrible person in general. He views all of his (ex-)girlfriends as existing to fawn over him, is abusive towards them, and founded a league to destroy Ramona's love life after a drunken rant on an advertising website.