• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookman

Smash Hero
sunday was like frosting on top of a cake with a cherry on top and another cherry on top of another cherry lols
sunday was like frosting on top of a cake with a cherry on top of a cherry on top of another cake on top of a cherry on top of another cake on top of frosting on top of a cherry. I'm not sure if the cake is still on the bottom.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I do too

Who wants me to stream Genesis 2 replays tomorrow while I record them?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Back in San Diego, still need to travel to Brawley but the major trip is over. The Genesis Van and Oats are a godsend.

Laurel

Smash Ace
anyone who ordered tags from me and didn't get them PLEASE message me so i can get your address! i got over 30 orders alone at genesis plus the preorders, thank you guys! i am still taking them if anyone is interested still. ^^

great tournament <3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Seriously anyone? Black rayban sunglasses? I know someone picked them up because they weren't where I left them

:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Just got home. The tournament was awesome. Shout outs tomorrow

:phone:

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
got my controller stolen FYI. I'm sure one of you will see it someday, silver controller, no rubber on left stick, and a black-markered smiley around the start button. call the ****er out :D

couple shoutouts:

zoler: def one of the best people i met this weekend, i hope i come to sweden, otherwise come to vegas =)

shoyo: ahhh you're such a chill n1g! also with more fox practice, i hope we mm again sometime. loved watching you play btw.

JB: we didn't talk thaaat much, but still i love the theoretical discussions, some of my favorite times socially.

Tahsis: i see you lurkin dis thread right now, such a ****in sexy falco, please come back to west coast or something so we can MM, i feel like you're my alternate canadian falco ego :p

mattdotzeb: WE NEED MORE MM'S. LEGIT ONES. the sd's/nerves slowed us both a bit i felt. still was crazy fun, especially from the 30 minutes or so earlier :DDDDD thanks again for that too dude ;)

stabbed: you were my first falco ditto of the first day..i do still think you're better, but i think i played 100x better the following 2 days..you're cali so we'll hopefully MM within a few months. yous a chill guy too :D

DBR: ****ing amazing work guys. my god, so professional. REDBULL SPONSOR FOR SMASH? WHO DOES THATTTT. i'm sure i speak for alot of people when i say you guys made this one of the best weekends in a long time. please don't stop. **** like this is so crucial in our community. <3<3<3

mm im tired, ill do more later :D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Trah, I had a blast playing you in Project: M.

Expect huge shoutouts from me for this, guys! If I miss anyone, just PM me and I'll happily say something. ♥

ORLY

Smash Master
That kind of hype is unbelievable

I have to start going to more of these nationals

Walt

Smash Ace
I keep thinking about how much fun I had. It was fantastic.

Shoutouts to everyone in Room 215 and whatever Alan's room number was. Dudes are all homies.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Wish i could just rewind time to thursday and relive this once more.

Shoutouts to everyone I talked to and hung out with, but mostly to my dear Boback. Hes been stressing himself out to make sure this tournament was everything it could be, and he did an amazing job.

Hope to see everyone again!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
It's 5 in the morning and my brother and I are still waiting in Phoenix. Our flight took an hour longer to land due to weather and in turn we missed our next flight back to Albuquerque. Then they told us they can't fly us out until Wednesday >.< Now we're flying into Denver hoping it can get us back home.

Yet despite all of this, it was still worth it for the tourney :D proper shoutouts to come with the results thread.
Everyone we met, everyone we saw again, even those I only talked to for a minute, it was a blast.

Room 203!!! WOOO! A room so stacked even the cali smashers wouldn't MM it ;P

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so can we get links to the pools and bracket results so those of us keeping track of our character rep can get info on who beat who using which character on what stage

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Trah, I had a blast playing you in Project: M.

Expect huge shoutouts from me for this, guys! If I miss anyone, just PM me and I'll happily say something. ♥
me too! i was freakin' scared of charizard combos after seeing what you we're doing, i didn't even know he could combo that well. hopefully we'll play again in another PM tourny :bee:

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Is there an official youtube channel for the melee matches?
Or at least one with the majority of the recorded ones?
Brandon is gonna upload the matches on the projector, and they were recorded by ajp

other uploaders include me, JB, tahsis, okami and swordsaint (and some other people that I don't know)

And holy **** shotuouts are gonna take SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom