• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Oh pssh I'm just bugging you. If you do make bracket though, don't take an extended vacation again. <3

And I can't go; have to help with moving and stuff, and getting settled in. University stuff too.
Still don't know where it came from bro. lolz If I take an extended vacation it's because I'm working. S'why I'm not doing much right now, hahah.

Best of luck with all that!

Zoap

Smash Master
For anyone who is coming from NY, tickets yesterday dropped to 288 RT, so start watching if you are still not booked(Now back over 400). Also dropped yesterday Dallas was down to 212 RT

Fort Lauderdale has dropped to 349 today.

Others have held steady or gone up.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
There was some mad ****-talk between Kage and S2J about their MM. We need to get a little hype over that ****!

I think Kage will win.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
it jumped to 239$ RT yesterday, I cant even book **** here cuz people dont allow me to use a computer, I wouldnt be surprised if I end up not going cuz of price going super high
>_> my flights going to be either 320 or 360 lol.

I need a partner for this.
Diddy/Ic's let's go.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my tickets were 450 apiece. orlando is a ***** to fly from, at least to california

I aint even mad though. The only OOS national ill probably fly to all year

Atlus8

Smash Master
People spending big money to attend this, good stuff!

I'm waiting on the pre-reg list! However, I've seen this kind of for damn near every national and it goes like this!

- Pre-Registration opens up!
- People wait until the last minute to register!
- Pre-Registration closes!
- People "forgot" to register!
- Pre-Registration opens up again for a couple a days!
- Pre-Registration closes! (again)
- People "forgot" to register! (again)
- Registration can be done at the door!

This tourny is losing hype too! What's wrong with everyone?!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
People spending big money to attend this, good stuff!

I'm waiting on the pre-reg list! However, I've seen this kind of for damn near every national and it goes like this!

- Pre-Registration opens up!
- People wait until the last minute to register!
- Pre-Registration closes!
- People "forgot" to register!
- Pre-Registration opens up again for a couple a days!
- Pre-Registration closes! (again)
- People "forgot" to register! (again)
- Registration can be done at the door!

This tourny is losing hype too! What's wrong with everyone?!
:laugh:

its funny cause thats exactly what happens every single time. I dont think its possible for it to lose hype though...people have expelled so much hype since the thread was made last august they dont have much hype left in their bodies. They're running on hype-fumes at this point

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
.... -_-

If you get into the bracket, don't get completely ***** and end up dead last again.
For your information, I was never completely ***** by Illmatic or Logic. Even though I lost they were rather close games that could have gone either way. I'm proud of how I did, and I'm hoping to do even better this time.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
I'm still looking for someone to team with in melee and brawl, anyone still available?

Sadly forward was not available for a smashfest during his trip here in Israel so... no vids :(

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Anybody looking for a team partner for Brawl? I would like to join teams but I still need a partner.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Anybody looking for a team partner for Brawl? I would like to join teams but I still need a partner.
I'm still looking.. Are you good? :p
Heh, I don't want to sound like a selective b****, I just want to know who i might be teaming with.

well guys, its about that time

to bring back, quite possibly, the twin's greatest post in smash history

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7772860&postcount=4961
EDIT: Wow, first time I see this, this really owns.
And........ Lol, the Twins are into card magic? We will have lots to talk about, I'm also a card freak :bee:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm still looking.. Are you good? :p
Heh, I don't want to sound like a selective b****, I just want to know who i might be teaming with.
Well, I prefer not to sound cocky but yes, I am. I can use multiple characters too. My main is G&W with my secondaries range from Luigi to Ganon to DK to etc. I understand asking that question. It's no problem.

xianglongfa

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone,

For those of you between the ages of 18-22 and are having trouble finding cheap tickets, it never hurts to check out AirtranU for cheap standby flights. Individual leg, one-way flights can be as cheap as $49 for one way.

For example if you live in Atlanta, you could actually get to LA for $99 one way, which is cheaper or comparable to any prices you can find elsewhere probably.

Link: http://airtranu.com/cheap-student-tickets.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom