• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
uh I havent checked this thread was the announcement made about rain and earth going to genesis yet?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its just those 2 last time i checked ( if there is more I surely dont know about it)

also a HUGE thanks to M2K for helping them and others out. Thanks jason you are a great help to the community.

Remember that guys we gotta help each other...go to this event it will be the event of the summer.

sidefx

Smash Champion
uh I havent checked this thread was the announcement made about rain and earth going to genesis yet?
i wasnt aware there was supposed to be an announcement made lol

in that case, should i announce anyone who will be traveling from outside of the united states?

im all for hyping up the tournament by having international players show up, but im not about to announce them attending genesis2 like they were royalty or something.

how would that make someone else feel traveling just as far?

sidefx

Smash Champion
Edit: nvm

10chars

lol...

got a bunch of people coming from europe. sweden to be exact. people know whos coming, i dont feel the need to announce every single person attending to attract more people. Sure it interests the people who are attending, but they aren't side show freaks.

i just do things differently i guess.

edit: and once we get enough people pre-reg (which is not even close to being enough) i will post up the list of players who are attending on www.genesisdbr.com

SO GO PRE-REG. that **** is mandatory.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry about the edited post up there. I just thought that Japan coming, which before Apex hasn't happened for years, would be multiple times more interesting than players from Europe who come nearly twice a year if not more.

Of course its understandable if you don't want to announce them. This tourney is clearly hype regardless and the way you are going about it is working so all is well.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
thats how i felt just something...i dont care either way i was just curious usually when ppl come they tell us lol

strawhats

Smash Master
OOC players that want to fly down to this better PM me on facebook or smashboards or something. I have more interest than passes and few people are making effort to contact me with exact info <_<
does this mean there's still hope for Ice?

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
I just wanna ask the community if anyone would wanna play MVC3 at the hotels? ill bring a set up just for it if people are interested. I don't wanna bring it to the venue because I believe the venue is strictly just for the tournament and I'm gonna respect the fact that its focused on smash and smash alone.

Also I'm very interested in playing Alukard, D1, and Fuzzyness =3

sidefx

Smash Champion
I just wanna ask the community if anyone would wanna play MVC3 at the hotels? ill bring a set up just for it if people are interested. I don't wanna bring it to the venue because I believe the venue is strictly just for the tournament and I'm gonna respect the fact that its focused on smash and smash alone.

Also I'm very interested in playing Alukard, D1, and Fuzzyness =3
if we got extra room, and you have your own tv, and we have extra wall sockets available, ill let you set up inside.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
if we got extra room, and you have your own tv, and we have extra wall sockets available, ill let you set up inside.
Thanks Boback =D. I won't bring it the first day since we'll see how much space ull have once the event is going =3.

@Fuzzyness ill have AE edition and MVC3 rdy for my PS3. Also ill bring a monitor to play on.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol...

got a bunch of people coming from europe. sweden to be exact. people know whos coming, i dont feel the need to announce every single person attending to attract more people. Sure it interests the people who are attending, but they aren't side show freaks.
is Nedech coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom