• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
holy crap yeah pool 9 looks ridiculous. axe hyuga violence eddy. plus i think (hope) socal (and texas...lol) can attest that sung is a pretty decent player >_<

pool 8 only has one known player? unless im missing something. maybe switches can be made there?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
EddyMexico Vs AXE will be great show. Scar Vs. SilentWolf and Kou Vs. Hugs will prolly be dope as **** too.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can I know my pool so I can practice chaingrabbing? :( lol

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Hey, in pool number 17, OkamiBW and I are driving together in the same car; can we be placed in different pools? :[ Same area and we play all the time and all that stuff.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Hey, in pool number 17, OkamiBW and I are driving together in the same car; can we be placed in different pools? :[ Same area and we play all the time and all that stuff.
yeah ill make a note of it now and change it later tonight, thanks for catching that

strawhats

Smash Master
Esam is from what I remember an old school florida samus player. Like in the days of phanna, and rohins. He's definitely not just another brawl player entering melee for the lols. Best not sleep on him. Same **** goes for larry (DEHF). Guy's mad good at this game.

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol Ruby, *****es don't know bout my Samus. Seriously...don't sleep on me or I will **** you up :D (Time to go watch videos of you!)

Beat!

Smash Master
Most hype first round matches:

Scar vs SilentWolf
Taj vs Tang
PewPewU vs Ruby
Leffen vs Germ
Prediction time:

SW wins 2-1

Taj wins 2-0

Errr... Ruby's got dat Tai practice, but PPU is legit... 2-1 to... someone...

leffen wins 2-0

Edit: Oh and ESAM is/was pretty ****

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Esam is from what I remember an old school florida samus player. Like in the days of phanna, and rohins. He's definitely not just another brawl player entering melee for the lols. Best not sleep on him. Same **** goes for larry (DEHF). Guy's mad good at this game.
Yeah larry *****. He was given a 1st seed in R1, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom