• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Pickles

Smash Apprentice
Any chance of me being moved out of mango's pool? Its kinda annoying traveling for nationals if I'm just gonna get placed into the best players pool over and over again.

I would really appreciate it.

-R00R

sidefx

Smash Champion
im gonna need a ride from bart on sunday, is anyone willing to pick me up

boback is there just a bus i can take
there is from pittsburg but it takes forever.

http://www.genesisdbr.com/?page_id=67

Any chance of me being moved out of mango's pool? Its kinda annoying traveling for nationals if I'm just gonna get placed into the best players pool over and over again.

I would really appreciate it.

-R00R

ill try and look if i can put you in another pool but thats how seeding goes. sure its crappy luck but its either mango or pp or someone else thats on that tier, your seeding places you in that section of pools so if i have to move you it wont be any better. ill try though and see if i can fit you anywhere else.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
brawl pool 3 is like...o.o 4/5 players in there are really good lol
same with pool 7, gnes zekey yoshq cloudfox killock and lada are all at least mid level players iirc

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I didn't get a 1st seed? o.O I beat tyrant 2-0 at whobo in pools lol and was 1st seed in pound pools. Oh well :/.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's cool, just havok myself and weruop in the same pool is death poolish looking at some of these other pools. Going to start looking for other pools that might be too stacked now.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah if you guys see anything that might be out of order or straight up necrotic let me know, best to get it out of the way now than day of.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Woohoo, I have a Pikachu in my pool.
And a Toon Link.

Man, I love my pool, and it's not filled with total scrubs!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just looked at every pool and they all look pretty good actually skill wise aside from what I mentioned already.

sidefx

Smash Champion
ill keep note of it and when we put more people in on thursday ill see if theres anywhere we can switch people in n out of pools

Shaky

Smash Ace
Ness dittos GIMR??? :p

Also Poltergust and Sk92 in the same pool. Ouch. And Rain and Browny (2 OOC) should not be in the same pool in my opinion.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
weruop hasnt played in like 2 years lol...does he really count anymore?
Idk I was just surprised I wasnt a first seed lol. I know he used to be amazing I haven't heard from him recently.

Cassio

Smash Master
btw pool 13 has 3 players from socal (TKD, Auto, Kira). In fact TKD and Auto live pretty close, something you might want to look at.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Ness dittos GIMR??? :p

Also Poltergust and Sk92 in the same pool. Ouch. And Rain and Browny (2 OOC) should not be in the same pool in my opinion.
I'd rather CP you and some how still lose :p

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Im just glad Im not the only falcon in my pool. . .
falcon dittos gonna be sick!
hope you got ur ditto practice in, nizro. . . cauze. . . (wait. . . ur from europe?? . . . oh. . . nvm then. . . )
=D

and Im sorry if it was mentioned earlier. . . but was there any chance that 3rd round pools/first round brackets were gonna start at bo5s? and was there any talk of bo7 winners/losers/grand finals?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I can only see vids of three people in my pool. One was WiFi Lucario, the other was ZSS playing against Fiction, and the other is Razer. I know him enough.

This is exciting! Even with little changes here and there, this is going to be an interesting turn of events. I'm ready.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Anybody know if Dark is Darklink?
thats dark from arizona
btw pool 13 has 3 players from socal (TKD, Auto, Kira). In fact TKD and Auto live pretty close, something you might want to look at.
yeah i caught that after i uploaded it, its tough though cause a lot of people are coming from socal, so spreading them all out without screwing up seeding is the hard part, but auto and tkd are probably going to get split (auto probably moving to another pool)

hope you got ur ditto practice in, nizro. . . cauze. . . (wait. . . ur from europe?? . . . oh. . . nvm then. . . )
=D

and Im sorry if it was mentioned earlier. . . but was there any chance that 3rd round pools/first round brackets were gonna start at bo5s? and was there any talk of bo7 winners/losers/grand finals?

there is a post a couple pages back with hyuga explaining pools, but as far as bracket goes, we talked about having a bo5 for melee bracket but its still up in the air. we might not have enough time for it so we'll see.

Metà

Smash Master
=D

nizro is a falcon main? for some reason i thought he played marth

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Pool 19

Dekar
DLA
Tanj
Bionic
Kory
Tearbear

Why is Tearbear seeded last? Isn't he ranked in Norcal or something? He's a good player, he should be 1st or 2nd seed

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I mean just because he's in the last spot doesn't meant hes seeded last lol. There are two good players in that pool, I'm assuming him and dekar are 1st and 2nd seed.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah positions in the pools dont mean anything.

i did a lot of switching around so they are all jumbled up.

and darthrankerous will be handling 64

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah pool 7 needs like...half of its members switched out lol, all of them would make it out of a normal pool no problem >.>

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oh I just assumed the pools were in order of seeding since most top players are first in their pool. No complaints here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom