• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkmusician's Brawl Vids~SBHMXXI~(06/11/2010)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Next time you're free Chad we're doing more DKC2. The natives they grow restless.

Also I should probably test my garage band audio again to make sure that it doesn't **** up the sound anymore. I'm not even sure how it fixed itself.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone that enjoyed my part 2. Updated first post with new play lists including HSI 2009.

_

Updated first post. Added SBHMXIII and XIV. Be sure to check out Get Cluffed!!!

MrEh and I finally finished the Donkey Kong 2 Co-Op. (Kinda) We still have to do Animal Antics but we'll get to that later. Also check out our "attempt" at TMNT for the NES and be on the lookout for a new Odo Faction 5 player LP soon.

Thanks as always for watching. Happy Halloween.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Afraid not.

Bobby just decided to host the thing, and let the rest of us run around like idiots.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Lies, there's no sarcasm on the internet.

But yeah, extremely entertaining videos DarkM. Get Cluffed was also amazing as always.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey everyone. The last 2 SBHM tournaments are now in the first post.

Also if you have time check out the Goemon LP that the Odo Faction is working on. For the Goemon vids the audio goes out of synch frequently so I apologize for that.

Enjoy.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I apologize for the lack of updates. I forgot about SBHMXVII-XIX.

Anyways, 4 new tournament playlists have been added including the Kawaii Kon 2010 3 Day Event.

Thanks for watching.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
This

I really wish they didn't kick everyone out since the grandfinals were too good.
Yeah I'm still really upset regarding how rude and unreasonable the convention staff was. They promised us until at least 5:00 pm. Then they told us we need to get out by 3:30 pm. And then they kick everyone out a little before 3:00 pm. That and the fact that on Saturday the schedule said we could stay until Midnight and then they kick us out at 9:00. I'm really glad that we started so early otherwise I'm not sure if we would've finished everything.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
not to be a **** or anything but is there any point in posting this if you're not playing Zelda?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
In SBHMXIX I used Zelda in both the regular and Low Tier singles.

For clarity sake I will keep tournaments that I didn't use Zelda as extra content.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Aw, I got excited when I saw part of this thread's title in my User CP..... I thought it was your play-me-on-wifi-and-I'll-critique-you thread revived. :(

But I'm definitely gonna watch these later tonight.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Updated first post.

Check out Tita Villa for some cool friendlies. Asadelta has gotten so much better.

Also SBHMXXII our latest monthly and get hype with the HSI 2010 Trailer.

Top Bottom