• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Same =D

Is there any interested in Project M tourney? I plan on hosting one. It's a Brawl hack... but it's more appropriate to says it's melee with brawl characters/stages added. Lucario is a blast to play, G&W not so much :S

http://projectm.dantarion.com/characters/
yes yes ima give u game and watches pizza box and turtle all day
good god lucarios aerial side b

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Haha, just trolling you! I lerbz ya dad!

The Almighty Y.b.M. Should be higher though. Like, higher than Dphat or something.

Justin Timberlake is freaking sexy.

u mad cuz u cant dance

Batou plz
where u the guy with curly hair? i was the ness player i talked to u for a bit

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Same =D

Is there any interested in Project M tourney? I plan on hosting one. It's a Brawl hack... but it's more appropriate to says it's melee with brawl characters/stages added. Lucario is a blast to play, G&W not so much :S

http://projectm.dantarion.com/characters/
The Project: M game is marvelous.
Problemo and I played that game for hours on end, while also playing melee on the side, but more Project M because we wanted to see the changes.

Just waiting on how they do Olimar....

Dojo

Smash Champion
Holy crap I forgot to DL it. My phone's gay. I just got it. LMFAO that's hilarious. I'm sorry. </3

Was just way too broke to make the trip myself.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Infinity, thanks for that tip on the DI during our MM! I've put it to use, and surviving stuff a lot longer already!!

Denti

Smash Master
Fogo! Come to my next tournament! Revolution is being held at the old phase venue at FX game x change. It had a bigger attendance than the previous hobo.. which wasn't that much but still lol.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Denti has needles in his hair.
Denti has hair in his needles.

Let the salt begin.[/QUOTE]

Y.b.M. Going up, that's riiiiggghhtt!!!! I approve.

Oh, and new thread title should be "Labernah's Wario > Infinity's Wario."

Also, why is Denti so high?

Infern > Denti.

EDIT: Oh, and I won that bet against Tawko. He has to reffer to me as "The All Powerful Kirby" for a year. Lolololol

Top Bottom