• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
What do you guys think about a tournament where B tier and up players aren't aloud to go their main or mk? Would you guys get interested at that kinda stuff?
Sounds like a fun idea to me.

But free win to Infinity, LOL.

... I think low tier or mid tier events will always be my favorite ones.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I mained Olimar since 2008. The only people using him here are ALSM, but he mains MK.

What do you guys think about a tournament where B tier and up players aren't aloud to go their main or mk? Would you guys get interested at that kinda stuff?
You just want to pull out your Pit and time everybody out. xD

:phone:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I really should make an AiB account Zano, just to answer the questions.

If they do Low tier doubles, team with me.
I'll be either Jiggs/Falcon.

BTW Denti, are you able to have anyone over on friday in preparation for Revolution?
Um.................
Team with who?......cuz Uh.......yeah.....

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
AeroLink.

So Disqo I haven't seen you, xeven, alsm or anyone in like weeks man.

I heard your a dance champion now :awesome:
I am. Gotta do it all again on Sunday, right after rev11

And ummm.....I think ALSM would be teaming with me for low tier....or for doubles in general now actually.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I am. Gotta do it all again on Sunday, right after rev11

And ummm.....I think ALSM would be teaming with me for low tier....or for doubles in general now actually.
Eh, just throwing it out there since we both enjoy low tier.

So are you two static partners now? That's pretty cool, I think you two would fit well.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
LOL

Well good luck on sunday, though I dunno, you seem pretty confident of your skills.

Teaching Will how to dance was hilarious BTW, blow the minds of all the Taco Bell employees

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yeah, I'm pretty much static with Disqo Bunny whenever we can attend the same tournament. Otherwise, I tend to team with Denti for ooc tourneys, or someone else for locals (because Denti is usually teaming with somebody else), or I just don't enter doubles at all.

Only because Ike is mid now.
I wanna play Zelda vs Link next time we meet. I remember that being difficult against you.
Yeah, come to think of it, my Link has never beaten your Ike in tourney... Well, I don't think that MU is going to happen again for us in tourney.

And yeah, Zelda goes even with Link. Also, I remember playing against Jerm's Zelda was quite difficult. Ugh. I'd have to run so hard and camp like a *****.

:phone:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
All my friends are dead. :|
NO O NO NO NO NO **** NO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO YOU SHUT THE HELL UP NO NO **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU NO!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooOoOoOOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
you dont want to go pit on me, I got that Admiral pit wifi experience bro.
I'm calling you out Neon.

Ike/Sheik vs DK

....and yes I"m quite aware of your cargo throw offstage against Ike, you don't even need to stage spike.

CANDY BAR MATCH GOING DOWN.

You too Infinity :)

Top Bottom