• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I want to set up a rule testing session on Gran Turismo 5 over at Evo or at my place. Is anyone game in the next week or so? I'll need to second PS3 controller if this is going to happen.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ooh yes! I need to come over soon and give that piano a go. Possibly tomorrow midday-early evening? Just don't want to be away from home late tomorrow because I'll be waking up early Sunday to drive to Oklahoma to see a friend's cello recital.
Fair warning; its an old piano thats been in storage for like 2 years, so its super out of tune.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Fair warning; its an old piano thats been in storage for like 2 years, so its super out of tune.
I have a tuning hammer. I can't tune a whole piano, but give me a long long time and I can ALMOST set a decent temperament.. and I can fix poor unisons, which alone can make a piano sound a good bit better.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
7th in singles... yet again (what I placed at the last HOBO I attended).

Denti and I got 2nd in doubles. We beat Gnes and Zori in winners, but couldn't replicate the same result in Grand Finals. :(
I think after Denti got upseted by Pwii he couldn't really bring his game for doubles GFs.

I feel like I've improved at this tourney. Hopefully I'll continue to improve and show my progress at Revolution 11 coming up. :)

:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Also, watching Gnes vs. Trela was very entertaining to watch. Those guys are amazing players with their tech skill and control over their characters.

Results and vids coming soon.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace

Denti and I got 2nd in doubles. We beat Gnes and Zori in winners, but couldn't replicate the same result in Grand Finals. :(
I think after Denti got upseted by Pwii he couldn't really bring his game for doubles GFs.

I feel like I've improved at this tourney. Hopefully I'll continue to improve and show my progress at Revolution 11 coming up. :)

That's good! Improvement is hard in Texas apparently.
Revolution 11 is my Marth debut. We'll see how that goes. I have faith that my natural adoption will get me far.
Watching Keith, Timmy and Albert play brawl is certainly a spectacle. It's like getting together triple H, Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker for another wrestlemania...preparing to amaze the fans :)

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano

That staying up til 7 am playing brawl status

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Dance competition results: Platinum(highest score award) twice, high gold for one, 1st overall three times, 1st in category twice, regional champs twice, and then highest score overall for the entire day.

Thanks for comin....

Neon!

Smash Lord
Dance competition results: Platinum(highest score award) twice, high gold for one, 1st overall three times, 1st in category twice, regional champs twice, and then highest score overall for the entire day.

Thanks for comin....

asdghfkjnabgjfkiunmvhjgsdx

Labernash

Smash Lord

Thanks for comin....

Ccongrats man!

Teach me how to iso? :)

I can only figure out choreographed foot work and what not. I'm stuck at Childrens Church worship leader. :(

Needs more swag. :yeahboi:

Top Bottom