• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Denti

Smash Master
DUDE ALSM AND I JUST CAME UP WITH A MAD FUNNY SIDE EVENT!!! It's going to be fun as hell to spectate/hype too!

1$ entry, 1 min, 1 stock, 5 LGL, FD, only one game, double elimination. LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
This^^^^ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I"m thinking of having a smashfest at Evolution Games.

Look here ALSM I'm gonna need that wii son.

Have you yet to complete Skyward Sword?

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
^ Xeven said the same thing. I'm planning on getting a new (used) Wii in two weeks. I've just been saving money for other things.

I still haven't completed Skyward Sword. I've been pretty close to finishing it; I just need to take the time to do it.

:phone:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
^ Xeven said the same thing. I'm planning on getting a new (used) Wii in two weeks. I've just been saving money for other things.

I still haven't completed Skyward Sword. I've been pretty close to finishing it; I just need to take the time to do it.

The difference between xeven and I is that I"m buying Kovu's wii.....but I don't mind sharing, just haven't played in a while.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I remember something said about this. Said you already bought it. Kovu denies it though.....
SOOOOOO.......... This is called for:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Dark Falco, I'm interested in your smashfest, but I'm trying to conserve gas this week. Weekends (when there's not a tournament like the weekend of April 28th hintety-hint hint) are the best time for me.

Denti

Smash Master
just noticed thread title. i'll get you infinity. i'm waiting, for your one moment you're off gaurd. i'll be stalking you. with pikmin.

my metaknight can come too. No LGL for TO.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
My plight is a rueful one indeed.

MK got banned. Abundance of Olimars flooded the streets.
MK unbanned. Those Olimars are going to stick around alongside the MKs that will inevitably resurface.

Two worst matchups are the two most commonly played characters.

If you guys want me to be honest, this is a small part of why I don't show up to many tourneys.

Neon!

Smash Lord

MK unbanned. Those Olimars are going to stick around alongside the MKs that will inevitably resurface.

If you guys want me to be honest, this is a small part of why I don't show up to many tourneys.
Same can be said for me but I still attend tourneys :/

Mk is a little worse for Ike than DK but Olimar is worse vs DK than ike.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
The only two people that I can think of that went to Olimar after the MK ban are Sync and JustinKamikaze.
I seriously doubt JustinKamikaze is going to use Olimar when he can use Metaknight.
Sync'll probably stay because he already liked Olimar before it was cool.

Also, Denti's switching to Metaknight so that's one less Olimar. XP

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
The only two people that I can think of that went to Olimar after the MK ban are Sync and JustinKamikaze.
I seriously doubt JustinKamikaze is going to use Olimar when he can use Metaknight.
Sync'll probably stay because he already liked Olimar before it was cool.

Also, Denti's switching to Metaknight so that's one less Olimar. XP
Sync was playing Olimar months ago dude; he dropped Metaknight like close to a year back.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ah, I thought he dropped MK in preparation for the ban.

God, I need to go to tournaments more often.

Denti

Smash Master

I mained Olimar since 2008. The only people using him here are ALSM, but he mains MK.

What do you guys think about a tournament where B tier and up players aren't aloud to go their main or mk? Would you guys get interested at that kinda stuff?

Labernash

Smash Lord
What do you guys think about a tournament where B tier and up players aren't aloud to go their main or mk? Would you guys get interested at that kinda stuff?
Like, Power Rankings, or character tier?

Top Bottom