• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Denti

Smash Master
Trela quit his job during Revolution cuz they made him work almost every Saturday. Smoothie king = dumb lol

I've changed jobs before for smash. **** working on Saturday.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Omg WHY AM I NOT ON THE POWER R...

Actually never mind. I haven't been to a tourney in ages. I can only keep up that charade for so long. xD

BUT I will come to a tourney soon and I mean it. I just got past all the busy bulk of the semester.

Cinco
de
Mayo

Last time I'm going to pitch the idea. If no good response, I'll just do something else that day.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
If there is drinking I will pass, otherwise I'll come. I'll bring Project M as well.
Optimal plan would include margaritas or some other form of tequila, but nobody would force anybody to drink.
And I'd probably ask a family member for a recipe for tamales or some other Mexican-style dish.
Also, if it were to happen at my place, I couldn't allow myself to have more than a buzz, because I'd be the host. I don't think it's smart for a party host to get drunk.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Oh. By the way, Zac. Since I just finished the busiest part of the semester, can probably come over soon and get a feel for Sethlon's piano.
Maybe Saturday?

Also when do you go to Spain again?

Top Bottom