• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

BlinkIV

Avenger
Think about it though, Corrupted Samus was created from the Phazon, while Dark Link was created from a spell a evil wizard casted at the end of Zelda II? Not to mention, Dark Link is free in OoT, while Dark Samus actually provided a hard fight and was the final boss of the prime games, also take SA-X into consideration, and what happened in Fusion. How you can't even KILL SA-X until nearing the end of the game.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Think about it though, Corrupted Samus was created from the Phazon, while Dark Link was created from a spell a evil wizard casted at the end of Zelda II? Not to mention, Dark Link is free in OoT, while Dark Samus actually provided a hard fight and was the final boss of the prime games, also take SA-X into consideration, and what happened in Fusion. How you can't even KILL SA-X until nearing the end of the game.
Xeven with the back uuuuup

Now link vs Travis touchdown? That'd be interesting

:phone:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You all know nothing of the Triforce.

Triforce; it's the ultimate power one can obtain.

Also, Link would never die if he had unlimited fairies at his disposal, which he can through the power of the Triforce.

And oh, the Bombus Medallion does not compare to the power bomb. It's much more devastating!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Fierce Diety... Didn't take that one into account. That's pretty hard to beat.

Dat Super Sonic tho

EDIT: LOLOLOL!!! FK wit duh truth.

Labernash

Smash Lord
But the bow takes too long to aim. :/

EDIT: Again, Fierce Diety Link. That defeats slow aim. Projectile off of sword is two for one like shampoo.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Smash 64 Tier List though.

Twilight Princess Link sucks.

EDIT: Link could Nayru's Love then Din's Fire... Link would win.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
When Zelda uses Din's Fire in Smash, a fire dome like the one in OoT should be around her while she sends out multiple Din's fire balls like in Brawl minus.

Move over Sakurai, I'll create the next Super Smash Bros.!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Okay so here's how it goes.
Samus > link. Duh
Corrupted samus > fierce deity. Double duh
SA-X > dark link. Cmon. Duh.
Plasma beam> master sword. It's plasma. Shoot right through ya
Missiles > arrows. Their.....arrows....
Zero laser> light arrows. It's a glowing arrow.....arrow....
Links bombs > morph ball bombs. Yeah well.....**** you too.
Power bombs> links bombs. Yeah take it.... Take it all.
What am I missing?
Samus ship missiles > ???

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Disqo, it's already settled. There is no higher power than the Triforce.

Link never dies.

Plasma will not go through the Master Sword's aura... That's right, I said it.

Enough foolishness!

Give it up!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Link dies.
Shoot ya while you ride your horse trying to catch me and laugh as I watch the hearts disappear.
It's easy though man, by 3/4 of my games, samus is ready to rock and roll. You don't get all triforced up until the end. So I'll just get my missiles and wide beam and finish you off early as ****.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
You all know nothing of the Triforce.

Triforce; it's the ultimate power one can obtain.

Also, Link would never die if he had unlimited fairies at his disposal, which he can through the power of the Triforce.

And oh, the Bombus Medallion does not compare to the power bomb. It's much more devastating!

Apparently he's never seen the Power Bomb. it's not some silly little *** explosion that brawl creates it to be. It's got the power default of a dark hole. You need a trinket, all she has to do is aim.

Disqo, it's already settled. There is no higher power than the Triforce.

Link never dies.

Plasma will not go through the Master Sword's aura... That's right, I said it.

Enough foolishness!

Give it up!

Fanboyism < common logical knowledge

I can't even go to the extend that Falcon could beat Samus. He's lightning fast but he's got nothing on a ****ng miniature dark hole/infinite missles/breathing in SPACE lol

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Apparently he's never seen the Power Bomb. it's not some silly little *** explosion that brawl creates it to be. It's got the power default of a dark hole. You need a trinket, all she has to do is aim.

I can't even go to the extend that Falcon could beat Samus. He's lightning fast but he's got nothing on a ****ng miniature dark hole/infinite missles/breathing in SPACE lol
Lmao oh yeah that reminds me! Space! Just tractor beam yo *** to space. Or tractor beam Zelda. Either way, one or both of y'all dyin in space

BlinkIV

Avenger
Sergio, your logic is mad flawed.

Light Arrows aren't gonna do anything to SA-X. Duh.

And to mention, Link can only hold 4 bottles, which means 4 fairies son. Link can only have 20 hearts in each game, while Samus has WAY more HP than Link can ever hope to obtain. Not to mention, Samus has a crap ton more missiles, super missiles and power bombs then Link can contain in his quivers, his bomb bags, and anything else I'm missing. What does Link get, Master Sword? Magic Sword? Biggoron Sword? Great Fairy Sword? Noble Sword? Garbs yo, Samus only needs a few beams to completely wreck Link. It was a good effort, case closed.

D

Deleted member

You guys should put me in a tier called "THAT TIER FOR THAT DUMB LITTLE KID" at the bottom

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Mirror shield reflects most beams. The number of bottles Link can hold varies by game. I think he can hold 8 in both Skyward Sword and Majora's mask.

You know what though? **** 3D links

aLttP Link can become invisible, invincible, and can cast giant explody spells that take up an entire radius, not to mention huge beam strikes anytime he's at full HP (and he'll be at full for a while whilst being invincible) He can get the lv3 tunic armor, a lv4 Golden Sword, that huge *** shield, Pegasus boots as well.

but who cares about aLttP...

FSA Link can become 4 different Links who can all acquire the most ridiculous **** and they don't put their fairies in their bottles. They just keep coming back with their 99 x fairies. They swarm. They surround you. When they are at full health, they too get beam swords. Their Pegasus boots can travel over pit falls. They can jump extremely high with the Roc's Feather. Create blocks with the fire rod, and oh... they have really large bombs!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
^THIS.

CASE. MOTHER. ****ING. CLOSED.

Hey Sergio, have you uploaded that video yet?

I'm seriously going to keep asking until it's up. I want to see it, lol
My apologies once again. I'll get on it asap!

Common logical knowledge tells you that having an all powerful source like the Triforce will grant you the victory.

Insolent fools! You underestimate the hero chosen by the gods, as do all who fall before him.

Sergio, your logic is mad flawed.

Light Arrows aren't gonna do anything to SA-X. Duh.

And to mention, Link can only hold 4 bottles, which means 4 fairies son. Link can only have 20 hearts in each game, while Samus has WAY more HP than Link can ever hope to obtain. Not to mention, Samus has a crap ton more missiles, super missiles and power bombs then Link can contain in his quivers, his bomb bags, and anything else I'm missing. What does Link get, Master Sword? Magic Sword? Biggoron Sword? Great Fairy Sword? Noble Sword? Garbs yo, Samus only needs a few beams to completely wreck Link. It was a good effort, case closed.
Mirror Shield reflects beams.
Logic refuted!

You're my hero, Labernash!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
CHOOSE YOUR SIDES NOW!!!

[COLLAPSE="Link"]

[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Fierce Deity Link"]

[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Dark Link"]

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Samus"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Corrupted Samus"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Dark Samus"]
[/COLLAPSE]
PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE!!!!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I pledge allegiance to the samus, for she is the metroid goddess and her all powerful weaponry shall lead me to victory forevermore.
SHUT YO MEDIEVAL *** UP SON!!!

Neon!

Smash Lord
Mirror shield reflects most beams. The number of bottles Link can hold varies by game. I think he can hold 8 in both Skyward Sword and Majora's mask.

You know what though? **** 3D links

aLttP Link can become invisible, invincible, and can cast giant explody spells that take up an entire radius, not to mention huge beam strikes anytime he's at full HP (and he'll be at full for a while whilst being invincible) He can get the lv3 tunic armor, a lv4 Golden Sword, that huge *** shield, Pegasus boots as well.

but who cares about aLttP...

FSA Link can become 4 different Links who can all acquire the most ridiculous **** and they don't put their fairies in their bottles. They just keep coming back with their 99 x fairies. They swarm. They surround you. When they are at full health, they too get beam swords. Their Pegasus boots can travel over pit falls. They can jump extremely high with the Roc's Feather. Create blocks with the fire rod, and oh... they have really large bombs!
holy crap i cant believe yall are having this discussion lol.

Link may be able to turn invisible but samus has both thermal and xray visors rendering that ability useless. Link's invincibilty draws on his magic power which he would eventually run out of. Samus has many methods to run away while waiting this off:

Samus has the speed booster which is much faster than the pegasusus boots and more deadly
http://youtu.be/cL-mR79GErU?t=3m32s

Her screw attack allows her to float/fly indefinitely allowing her to kill armored space pirates by merely touching them. She is also invulnerable to most attacks while using this move, only certain high powered lasers in the game could beat it. Assuming light arrows can pierce the screw attack keep in mind samus is still very mobile while using this move http://youtu.be/MTMzbbR0e38?t=14m52s making it difficult for link to hit her.

Missiles would destroy any of link's shields, depending on which game we're going off of she can shoot missiles as fast as 2 per second (metroid fusion) or 1 every 2-3 seconds (metroid prime series)

Fairies could potentially save link if samus killed him from far away and had time to recover. In that time though samus would boost ball/ speed boost next to him and use a power bomb which would kill link and all his fairies.

gg, nice try zelda fans.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
holy crap i cant believe yall are having this discussion lol.

Link may be able to turn invisible but samus has both thermal and xray visors rendering that ability useless. Link's invincibilty draws on his magic power which he would eventually run out of. Samus has many methods to run away while waiting this off:

Samus has the speed booster which is much faster than the pegasusus boots and more deadly
http://youtu.be/cL-mR79GErU?t=3m32s

Her screw attack allows her to float/fly indefinitely allowing her to kill armored space pirates by merely touching them. She is also invulnerable to most attacks while using this move, only certain high powered lasers in the game could beat it. Assuming light arrows can pierce the screw attack keep in mind samus is still very mobile while using this move http://youtu.be/MTMzbbR0e38?t=14m52s making it difficult for link to hit her.

Missiles would destroy any of link's shields, depending on which game we're going off of she can shoot missiles as fast as 2 per second (metroid fusion) or 1 every 2-3 seconds (metroid prime series)

Fairies could potentially save link if samus killed him from far away and had time to recover. In that time though samus would boost ball/ speed boost next to him and use a power bomb which would kill link and all his fairies.

gg, nice try zelda fans.
I......love you......so much.....

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Time stops when a fairy is reviving Link, and I would say that that's more than just a saving game mechanic because The Legend of Zelda features a lot of time flow manipulation.

Top Bottom