• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
The engine usually doesn't cost as much as a car.
If your mom owns a 2010 Chevy Camaro, I might be inclined to believe you.
Depending on your make and model, you might get a better deal.

Just depends on what's actually wrong with your car in the first place, a new engine is just an option.
Lmao.
No.

:phone:

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so obviously, someone needs to provide a medium where Brett and I can be alkies...

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Okay, so obviously, someone needs to provide a medium where Brett and I can be alkies...
Tuesday smashfest sounds awesome......if Fk and Brett can drink AND play brawl, problem solved.

You have to do double Ike with me anyways Brett, you promised :)

Denti

Smash Master
Anyone have 2 spots open in their car for this weekend?
Me me me!!!!

So far my carpool is Me and ALSM. Adding you guys would be hype. We'd be leaving Friday and coming back sunday (unless you have to be back sooner). We will most likely be housing at Sync's. Gas with you two would be like.. 20$ ish dollars per person. Not confirmed on that price though, since gas prices have risen substantially. If you need to contact me for whatever regarding carpool stuff my cell is 405-923-7133. Just text or call me or somethin if you need anything.

edit: why does it always say dark falco is viewing this page? It has said that for days. lol

Denti

Smash Master
So like.
Wtf at the caterpie avi?
Why do I find it so acceptable? :o
Dark Lord Caterpie... If only you knew, lol.

I am the Dark Lord Caterpie. BUWAHAHAHAHAHA. The Dark Lord is always.. accepting LMAO

The Dark Lord Caterpie is also the account I used to get to the top of the All is Brawl wifi ladder. I got to 1st place with it in 5 hours. I also got banned shortly after lol

LOL Denti, im always lurking. Havent played in 3 weeks :( Whenever I try to have a smashfest no one responds :/
Really? I would attend your smashfest. Just the couple times you've planned one I've been busy.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Well, if plans are fixed for the next couple of months, I should start selling paintings at AnimeFEST's Bizarre Bazaar this year. I'm looking for one or two people to split a room to cut costs. If I make enough, I'll treat you to dinner...

EDIT: Forgot that AF isn't going to be at Hyatt Regency at Reunion this year.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
@ FK and Brett, agreed the first smashfest I hosted was kind of last minute. Since then, Ive posted to get a smashfest together twice with plenty of time in advance, but no one showed interest. What day this month do you guys think would be best to host something? Im aware that HOBO/Rev11/Batous tournies are coming up, so I dont know when people would show.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I always feel like Metroid gets too silent and boring while I don't know what to do. Zelda, is more entertaining, in my opinion.

Denti pls

I'm a platformer guy myself. Wario Land 2, all day baby.

Denti

Smash Master
I always feel like Metroid gets too silent and boring while I don't know what to do. Zelda, is more entertaining, in my opinion.

Denti pls

I'm a platformer guy myself. Wario Land 2, all day baby.
I can see what you're saying, but only for Metroid Prime series. The rest of the series imo is just as engaging as Zelda.

I've never played Wario Land. Is it good?

Labernash

Smash Lord
I can see what you're saying, but only for Metroid Prime series. The rest of the series imo is just as engaging as Zelda.

I've never played Wario Land. Is it good?
I just typed a bunch of stuff on Wario Land, and then Smash Boards crashed.... So... Summary.

Yeah, I meant Prime. Super Metroid and Fusion were legit.

The Wario Lands are super unique, and fun. Lots of stuff that differentiate them from other platformers. Like, no health, you lose coins and get put a distance away when hit instead (2 and 3 only), and attacks, instead of jumping only.

Wario land is great actually

You already know baby.

Top Bottom