• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Awesome! Which one?
I want to go to your revoluton, but I'm not sure I'll have the free time that week. batou's tourny looks good but I may have the same feeling going to his too.
if you carpool me to hobo 38, I could potientally show up to that

:urg: it sucks I cant hang out with you guys.

plus DMG wanted to go to your one of your revolution before, but I couldn't show. it would have been a epic moment to have DMG show up to a tourny finally.

Plus when I actually host a tournament this summer(hopefully) I do LOW TIER SINGLES or dubs which ever people in tx prefer

Labernash

Smash Lord
If you bring DMG to a tourney, make sure it's one I go to. So like, next month.

I lerbz meh sum DMG <3 <3

Labernash

Smash Lord
Houston
Organized
Brawl
Ordeal
You have no idea how long I've been trying to figure out what it stood for. I got to Houston. Thank you.

By the way, next tourney we're at together, can we do some friendlies or a MM so you can critique me? I've gotten critique from just about everyone except you. =O

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
We have a conflict of interest. It seems like the store has plans for the 28th and so I have to schedule this on the 21st. What I can do is see who can schedule a tournament at his/her place so we can do it on the 28th still, but not at evolution games. I"m gonna look around since I have time and see my options. If I can't find somewhere else to hold my monthly then I'll have to cancel it until next month.

Denti

Smash Master
You have no idea how long I've been trying to figure out what it stood for. I got to Houston. Thank you.

By the way, next tourney we're at together, can we do some friendlies or a MM so you can critique me? I've gotten critique from just about everyone except you. =O
I'll help however I can, but I'm terrible at explaining XD

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Everything is good in this neck of the woods. Hope everyone in the Arlington area or near 35 and Lancaster is good.

Anyone in the Fort Worth area that sees this - please text me and let me know you're okay. 817.210.7311

Edit - My trolling knows no bounds. I got 4 people in my office to start singing Bohemian Rhapsody starting at the 'thunderbolts and lightning' line during the tornado drill :D

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Nothing serious in Denton. Tornado sirens, but nothing bight a light shower and dark clouds.

Also, I like Infinity's acryonym, but, here's an alternative formation of the acronym:

Dallas's
Awesome-->Atrocious/Abominable
Brawl
Exhibition/Expo of
Style-->Salt and
Tactics-->Tumult/Turmoil/Turbulence/Tears

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Everything is good in this neck of the woods. Hope everyone in the Arlington area or near 35 and Lancaster is good.

Anyone in the Fort Worth area that sees this - please text me and let me know you're okay. 817.210.7311

Edit - My trolling knows no bounds. I got 4 people in my office to start singing Bohemian Rhapsody starting at the 'thunderbolts and lightning' line during the tornado drill :D
I went to a Dr. Appt. in South Ft. Worth and the worst it got there was heavy rain and BB sized hail. Where I lived, on the other hand, got it way worse. There was a tornado warning issued for that area during the appointment. Everyone stay safe.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So yeah, I was on my way from work and apparently a tornado had gone through the area I was driving by. I saw a sign near the road that read "Drive In". Scary but interesting stuff.

:phone:

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
From what I've gathered in the past couple pages:
Also, check this out. Really interesting stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA&fb_source=message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o&feature=relmfu
My engineering friends showed me this my freshman year. blew my mind!!

K-bot We have fun.
falcon dittos too fun

I'm the brownest...
Brown MM

Tourney was 2 fun good seein yall again. Batou: "that gum was so good i swallowed it" funniest ever. Also who had the black wii with playasia on it? Me and infern did a pirateship match on it id llke uploaded :)
:phone:
Is it possible to upload matches that were saved to The Wii. I wanna see my match against Infern....
The wii is mine, but I've tried uploading and can't get good enough quality. If someone wants to upload them for me, or teach me how to get better quality (tried for hours) be my guest.

Dallas'
Awesome
Brawl
Exhibition of
Style and
Tactics
this!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Top Bottom