• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Labernash

Smash Lord
I play competitive Mario Party. I win tourneys. I pre-ordered Mario Party 9.

I main Wario.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Ever heard of the game on the Wii, Fortune Street? It has Mario characters and Dragon Quest characters. It's like Mario Party, but with property investing. Probobly like Monopoly.

Wario's in it, so it should be good.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'm going to be free for most of tommorow, the best place for me is Evo games if yall want to hang out. I need to train my snake!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Donkey Kong Country 2 sound track is changing my life.

:phone:
Downloading the entire OST as we speak....

I want to play Dokapon now... Lets get this shiz done! XD you know you want to Zac :p lol..
Let's get it on. Dokapon is awesome...

I'm going to be free for most of tommorow, the best place for me is Evo games if yall want to hang out. I need to train my snake!
Give me a call when you all want to get together.

Some words are not meant to be together...
Sounds like you've been down this road before....
Ask Disqo Bunny and Denti of all the times I've "borrowed" items for my own personal use.
:awesome:

Neon!

Smash Lord
We have a group meeting at evo games today, so far me, Alsm and batou should be there. I may be there as early as 3 or 4 so come anytime.

Top Bottom