• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I have no idea for tonight. But last week they had one that ALSM so skillfully put together. I think they're done having Brawl tournaments.
Yeah, it was nothing.
Thanks for the fix setup, Denti ;)

Also, Kbot, it's gonna be a no go for me. :( But next weekend and beyond, for tourneys it's on! We should have a smashfest or something! Kbot when are you hosting smashfests again?

:phone:

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested, but I'm not sure I'll be free this weekend.

Also @ everyone-- get at me: Goldeneye aged horribly just like most old shooters and is now a crappy game.
I said it.
I know what u mean Brett although I believe there's a counter strike mod which is it's an updated version

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Kirby Falling Block Minigame FOR TRUTH.

That or a bomberman game which allows up to 4 or 5 players to play at the same time, like

what swift did for the first couple of tournaments he did.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Duke Nukem 64. All day baby.

I was named the Real Duke on the Duke Nukem 3D tourney forever ago.

I got balls of steel.

Other 64's, Wave Race 64, Mario Tennis, ExciteBike 64, Jet Force Gemini is legit.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Kbot when are you hosting smashfests again?

I can host smashfest and/or drinkfest whenever. I could totally have a smashfest tomorrow if there's enough interest.

I live in Arlington by the ballpark and stadium if you don't know where I live.

I still want someone to explain Diablo to me please PaPa N-Finity

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Diablo is a soul sucking game that will prevent you from having a social life for a very long time, that's all you need to know.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm over all these little nostalgia trips you people go on every 12 pages or so.......I didn't say it...I'm just sayin'.

----Grumpy, Old Man FK

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
[acm] smashfest at my place today from 3:00pm- until as late as you want to stay, or crash the night.

1806 old pond dr
apt #2905
arlington, tx
by the cowboys stadium and ballpark

i have 1 setup please bring more if you can and someone bring umvc3 or something i wanna play that so bad (:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
[acm] smashfest at my place today from 3:00pm- until as late as you want to stay, or crash the night.

1806 old pond dr
apt #2905
arlington, tx
by the cowboys stadium and ballpark

i have 1 setup please bring more if you can and someone bring umvc3 or something i wanna play that so bad (:
omg UMVC3? Your on.

Uh lemme know whoever's going I need a ride?

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I told you...I have a windows phone and macbook...They don't communicate and I can't update my phone. Apparently, it also doesn't let me send video files to the Youtube e-mail to post it. It's bull...Sorry dawg.

Doesn't let me send video files period. Maybe we can try to bluetooth it to you next time we're in the same place.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I told you...I have a windows phone and macbook...They don't communicate and I can't update my phone. Apparently, it also doesn't let me send video files to the Youtube e-mail to post it. It's bull...Sorry dawg.

Doesn't let me send video files period. Maybe we can try to bluetooth it to you next time we're in the same place.
Well aren't you the hipster?

Top Bottom