• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ill be in the area today at around6 til tuesday morning for work. dont know what im doing, but ill be around.

also i haven't played falco too much since dmt. been working on mah climbers/d3

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Your tag shames Captain Falcon greatly.

Stick to the man in the skirt. lol

But no lie, your Falcon was doing some mad work.
Batou approved of course.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
according to my phone, the nearest two intersections im at are n beach st and northern cross blvd.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
fort worth. im not very far from the down town area. took me 10 minutes to get to texas de brazil in fort worth. I hope theres not mroe htan one of those.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You ditch Brawl to hang out with a lady?

Eh, that kinda sounds familiar... Regardless, ditch this female and come smash with your brethren! It's what the cool kids are doing (as once quoted by Will).

:phone:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Sorry guys. Any time I can ever get with this particular person is rather highly valued and for more than one good reason.

Let's have a fest Wednesday? Thursday? Friday? Saturday? I'm on spring break and can have people over for a drinkfest and crash if they need to.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
GDub gets the best fixed that for ya award.
Dude typ is like....freakin close to my house. Scary.
I'm down for teh smash. Finally another d3 other than me and kbot.
Share thy MU secrets with me

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
lol i just started d3. involves cg and throwing waddles. oh yeah, when people are on the edge, stand 2 snakes width away and u tilt when invincibility runs out.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
The First Annual Disqo_Bunny Cookfest! (plans)

OH BABY YES!!!!

Plans are in the making for a Cookfest.
Much like infinitys awesome parties, smash and food will once again enter happy togetherness.

This'll probably kickoff around July or another stupid hot day in this crazy state.
Smash'll be happening inside the house, grilling will be happening outside. Music will probably happen on the side, as soon as I find out how to move that huge stereo. God.
Free tournaments of course! Doubles, singles, low tier, anything else that might get us all hyped and junk.
Kirby mini games, n64 and old school mini games can happen too.
A million setups will be needed, as this will probably span two or three different rooms. You can bring your own food for the grill. Requests are being taken for what goes on that bad boy. Deserts, drinks, snacks and any form of silly string or water gun action is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. Start planning for this junk people, seriously. I want EVERYBODY in this one. Send me days off, schedules, all kinda stuff. Make it happen my subjects. :reverse:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Sorry guys. Any time I can ever get with this particular person is rather highly valued and for more than one good reason.

Let's have a fest Wednesday? Thursday? Friday? Saturday? I'm on spring break and can have people over for a drinkfest and crash if they need to.
I can host one on Wednesday.

You lie to me. You liieeeeee.

I'll show you next time I see you, lol

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Kind of pointless to say, but in about 2-3 weeks I should have enough furniture to hold comfortable smashfests at my place. You people better show up, I swear.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
OH BABY YES!!!!

Plans are in the making for a Cookfest.
Much like infinitys awesome parties, smash and food will once again enter happy togetherness.

This'll probably kickoff around July or another stupid hot day in this crazy state.
Smash'll be happening inside the house, grilling will be happening outside. Music will probably happen on the side, as soon as I find out how to move that huge stereo. God.
Free tournaments of course! Doubles, singles, low tier, anything else that might get us all hyped and junk.
Kirby mini games, n64 and old school mini games can happen too.
A million setups will be needed, as this will probably span two or three different rooms. You can bring your own food for the grill. Requests are being taken for what goes on that bad boy. Deserts, drinks, snacks and any form of silly string or water gun action is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. Start planning for this junk people, seriously. I want EVERYBODY in this one. Send me days off, schedules, all kinda stuff. Make it happen my subjects. :reverse:

I am so hyped for this. Bodies will be ready.

Top Bottom