• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Dude! I'm so happy right now!

Sketches for Ridley in smash 4
HIGH possibilities of K.Rool too
Bomberman is being looked at too.
Sonic and snake are on thin ice(poor sonic, **** snake)
Geno and bowser jr are being looked at.

:phone:

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Dude! I'm so happy right now!

Sketches for Ridley in smash 4
HIGH possibilities of K.Rool too
Bomberman is being looked at too.
Sonic and snake are on thin ice(poor sonic, **** snake)
Geno and bowser jr are being looked at.

omg omg whered u hear this???
ive been wanting to play as ridley 5ever!!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
That's all I heard about that's solid proof with reliable info.
I don't know about banjo. He's still with rare, I doubt Nintendo would dive in that direction.
Megaman MIGHT happen.
It said Nintendo was deciding whether to cut sonic and snake because they felt they didn't fit in because of the third party thing. But they're on thin ice, so it's possible we might see a couple more third party chars.
The article said that Nintendo wants to stick to characters that fit the Nintendo feel and style, hence bomberman being a possibility because of his appearance.
It's all in the air.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I don't know about banjo. He's still with rare, I doubt Nintendo would dive in that direction.
Megaman MIGHT happen.
It said Nintendo was deciding whether to cut sonic and snake because they felt they didn't fit in because of the third party thing. But they're on thin ice, so it's possible we might see a couple more third party chars.
The article said that Nintendo wants to stick to characters that fit the Nintendo feel and style, hence bomberman being a possibility because of his appearance.
It's all in the air.

honestly they need to add more third party slots (two slots ain't cuttin it)
I say Megaman cause hes been with nintendo since the beginning even though hes capcom same goes for bomberman

If they don't Banjo Kazooie because of some rare rights crap they better reconsider because of Donkey Kong(Rare)
plus throw conker in while their at it

I say keep sonic and add some of his buddies from his universe

just gotta wait until the SSB4 Dojo comes out

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
honestly they need to add more third party slots (two slots ain't cuttin it)
I say Megaman cause hes been with nintendo since the beginning even though hes capcom same goes for bomberman

If they don't Banjo Kazooie because of some rare rights crap they better reconsider because of Donkey Kong(Rare)
plus throw conker in while their at it

I say keep sonic and add some of his buddies from his universe

just gotta wait until the SSB4 Dojo comes out
Nintendo bought some of the DK universe though. That's why we still have them on the consoles, but are missing things like Kremlings, rare ware coins, and the other kong family members

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Megaman MIGHT happen.
It's all in the air.

links or it didn't happen.
EDIT: I'M DUMB. I SEE THE LINK NOW

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Nintendo bought some of the DK universe though. That's why we still have them on the consoles, but are missing things like Kremlings, rare ware coins, and the other kong family members

ya....True

Just make Link a better character. Much better.

or put Young link back in the game and take out Toon Link

Bomberman would be hype :)
Bomberman and banjo kazooie would be cool, I'd still like to see Geno though.
Damn Striaght!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

BlinkIV

Avenger
Correct me if I'm wrong but.
"
King K.Rool
It says something about using crocodiles (Kremlings/Klaptraps?) as part of his moveset, along with cannonballs. The last line describes using great power to summon his ship. It will then fire cannonballs on the stage. (Final Smash?)

Ghirahimu
Uses a sword and evil magic. Final Smash is calling his master.

Crystal
Will use a magic stick. She makes barrier and shoots fireballs. Final Smash involves dinosaur friends?

Saki Amamia
Acrobatic sword user with a fast gun. Final Smash is a bit iffy. Something monsters or something.
"
By Ghirahimu I'm guessing he means Ghiranim from Skyward Sword? Crystal? Possibly the Crystal from Star Fox Adventures? And Saki Mother ****ing Amamia from Sin & Punishment? (Also an Assist Trophy in Brawl)

EDIT: If Saki does make it as a full playable character, I'm maining him.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
You better link me ASAP lol
[collapse=Diablo 3 Spoiler. Be warned, ye fanboys.]

Edit -

Imperius is the leader of the Angiris Council; basically the ruling body of the High Heavens. Tyrael is (was?) also a member of this council.
Azmodan, lord of Sin and Belial, Lord of Lies are the two Lesser Evils that are trying to take over Hell in the absence of the three Prime Evils. They are also the two that started the civil war in Hell that ousted the Primes.
Adria is the witch from Diablo 1.
Magda is the leader of the Cult found in Act 1 - she is aligned with Belial.
Cydaea is the Mistriss of Lust, Rakanoth is the Lord of Anguish, Ghom is the Lord of Gluttony and they are each lieutenants of Azmodan.
Zoltun Kulle is one of the original members of the Horadrim who took a turn for the worst and began practicing evil magic. He was once considered one of the most powerful beings in Sanctuary.
There is no information about Araneae right now; no wiki entry available at all.
The Butcher is the end boss of Act 1.
There is no information about the Tyrael fight. They have confirmed that he is central to the storyline and that "the High Heavens are not happy with his actions with the Worldstone."

Here are the four act bosses:

[/collapse]

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Regarding the Cookfest.

Other games already being included are the Kirby mini games, Mario kart 64/double dash, smash 64. Multiple brawl set ups are gonna happen, including two doubles only set ups. Theres a large mostly empty room in the front of the house, which is where most of the set ups will go. The living room is connected to the kitchen and dining area, so this is probably where more fun and stupid type action will be, so people can watch other people get salty and laugh barbecue sauce all over each other. An additional room will house the mini game/ other games stuff or just other brawl setups for when the tourneys start.

Allllllll that to say that I really need setups. And any other games that are hype enough to play, tell me now so I can plan on where to put em and how to set junk up. It's still really early, so a lot can fly. Like I said, I want errrrrbody here

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Regarding the Cookfest.

Other games already being included are the Kirby mini games, Mario kart 64/double dash, smash 64. Multiple brawl set ups are gonna happen, including two doubles only set ups. Theres a large mostly empty room in the front of the house, which is where most of the set ups will go. The living room is connected to the kitchen and dining area, so this is probably where more fun and stupid type action will be, so people can watch other people get salty and laugh barbecue sauce all over each other. An additional room will house the mini game/ other games stuff or just other brawl setups for when the tourneys start.

Allllllll that to say that I really need setups. And any other games that are hype enough to play, tell me now so I can plan on where to put em and how to set junk up. It's still really early, so a lot can fly. Like I said, I want errrrrbody here

if you put this on a reasonable weekend date I can help with some things on the list as far as bringing things like games, a tv, and consoles

Poke statium 1&2 have a lot of salty @$$ mini games

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
if you put this on a reasonable weekend date I can help with some things on the list as far as bringing things like games, a tv, and consoles

Poke statium 1&2 have a lot of salty @$$ mini games
Awesome! When I get some dates down, I'll run them by the threads and then we'll which dates everyone can make

Top Bottom