• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
When's someone gonna host Captain Salty's minigame party?
I would love to do a Pokemon TCG tournament for the GBC version.

By the way, Swaka....do you or anyone else happen to have a Bomberman version on their wii where 5 players can play a versus mode at the same time? I forget which Bomberman that is...

Denti

Smash Master
Regarding the Cookfest.

Other games already being included are the Kirby mini games, Mario kart 64/double dash, smash 64. Multiple brawl set ups are gonna happen, including two doubles only set ups. Theres a large mostly empty room in the front of the house, which is where most of the set ups will go. The living room is connected to the kitchen and dining area, so this is probably where more fun and stupid type action will be, so people can watch other people get salty and laugh barbecue sauce all over each other. An additional room will house the mini game/ other games stuff or just other brawl setups for when the tourneys start.

Allllllll that to say that I really need setups. And any other games that are hype enough to play, tell me now so I can plan on where to put em and how to set junk up. It's still really early, so a lot can fly. Like I said, I want errrrrbody here

:phone:
I can help with game supplies. Like controlers and stuff. I'm looking forward to this. You should make a facebook event.

Edit - I can bring my pojector if you want. Also how many people can come? Do you want like alex and stuff to get an invite?

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I can help with game supplies. Like controlers and stuff. I'm looking forward to this. You should make a facebook event.

Edit - I can bring my pojector if you want. Also how many people can come? Do you want like alex and stuff to get an invite?

Yeah Alex and Shane and whoever can come. Beau and his salt can be present. Game supplies are greatly appreciated. Teevees too.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Double post doesn't matter in a social thread (i dont think... or i dont care... idk?). Spamming to fill up a page or w/e isn't tolerable.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
(i dont think... or i dont care... idk?)
99.9% certain that it doesn't matter.
When I was first starting, my mentor made it a point to tell me not to infract for that in a social thread, so...

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I would love to do a Pokemon TCG tournament for the GBC version.

By the way, Swaka....do you or anyone else happen to have a Bomberman version on their wii where 5 players can play a versus mode at the same time? I forget which Bomberman that is...
I don't know of a bomberman game that lets you do five players at once, but I do have bomberman 64 which is 4 players

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You coming tonight? I'm banning Metaknight from any practice games we get in :p
Wha-what? I can't take any games the most seriousliest without MK. MK is just banned in one ruleset, everywhere else he's not affected. I'm sorry, but I haven't been focusing on any other characters that I feel confident in, except Link, but Link is garbage in this game that is not restricted to low tier. If we're gonna play seriously Infinity, I'm using MK. I don't care what other characters you go, I'd rather you go MK too since he's your best character.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Wha-what? I can't take any games the most seriousliest without MK. MK is just banned in one ruleset, everywhere else he's not affected. I'm sorry, but I haven't been focusing on any other characters that I feel confident in, except Link, but Link is garbage in this game that is not restricted to low tier. If we're gonna play seriously Infinity, I'm using MK. I don't care what other characters you go, I'd rather you go MK too since he's your best character.

Or you could go diddy? Or maybe olimar? Or even toon link? Possibilities and ish son. Btw. Obtain my presence for this.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Or you could go diddy? Or maybe olimar? Or even toon link? Possibilities and ish son. Btw. Obtain my presence for this.

But MK will unbanned... Eventually. I love bats. Aero-the-Acrobat, son.

Also, Olimar gets gimped and his upb is a liability, Diddy Kong can have his own tools used against him and can have trouble killing, and Toon Link... is Link, which makes him awesome. Regardless, they're all fun and I can take time developing them and shiz, but I've done the most already with MK, and I wanna stick to one character. I hate this ****ing ban because it's gotten me confused and indecisive on what I want to do and what kind of player I want to be tournament-wise.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

You can't expect to play better in a Meta Knight banned environment by playing more Meta Knight.

Trust me dude, I don't like it any more than you do. I've been one of the loudest protesters of the ban, but you -have- to learn to adapt to the scene around you or you'll just get left behind.

Top Bottom