• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Wanna come over and play the beta? :p

Dude I'm all over Barbarians right now. Everything they do is AoE and hits like a truck :bee:
LOL, they look pretty good, but the witch doctors imo have the best passives. Wizards look under-powered atm due to how arcane works, and I wasn't a melee fan in d2 (but that was partially due to how hit rating worked). Demon Hunters look pretty good as well, and I would rather have a paladin over monks :/.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I may have lied so hard. Today could possibly not be a good day for her, and she may be coming to chill tomorrow. Depends on how she feels.

So if she doesn't come over today, I am free for Smashing.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
LOL, they look pretty good, but the witch doctors imo have the best passives. Wizards look under-powered atm due to how arcane works, and I wasn't a melee fan in d2 (but that was partially due to how hit rating worked). Demon Hunters look pretty good as well, and I would rather have a paladin over monks :/.
I actually agree with almost all of that. Like, if I were to tier the classes right now I'd prolly go:

Witch Doctor
Barbarian
Monk
Demon Hunter
Wizard

But that's all just theory and a 13 level cap on the beta. The melee is a LOT better in D3 than D2 so far because of the way they've reconfigured the stats. Honestly, Demon Hunters look good on paper but they don't hit hard at all so you end up doing a bunch of fancy flying around the place without being very effective =/

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Like your mom's?
Let the record state that he still hasn't said no to this statement, so it's obviously true.
(Well it's been true but I guess he's stopped trying to deny it LOL)

FK likes this.

Also: You shouldn't encourage silly string around a grill...........
FK bring the silly string, but shoot it in the street. He lives in a Cul De Sac so we'll all have plenty of room to run and stuff.

Brett for smashfest or no smashfest

:phone:
O....M.....G Brett please come to the smashfest either today or wednesday.

Today I have a yugioh tournament so if Denti's h aving his smashfest later on tonight, I"m game for it.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I cannot wait to upgrade my Computer and buy Diablo 3 in May.

My newest goal.

I can't go to WHOBO if things continue to be this way or get the new stuff so I hope to get this job soon.

Denti

Smash Master
What time can people show up? I'm thinking about 7 or 8. It will last all night (people can sleep over, I have beds). We're playing in my garage again so we don't wake my parents. Somebody needs to bring at least 1 Wii + Brawl (I have TVs) btw, looks like this is going to need 2 set ups.

edit: does anyone own mario party 9? THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!! I will redbox if I have to lmao

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
What time can people show up? I'm thinking about 7 or 8. It will last all night (people can sleep over, I have beds). We're playing in my garage again so we don't wake my parents. Somebody needs to bring at least 1 Wii + Brawl (I have TVs) btw, looks like this is going to need 2 set ups.

edit: does anyone own mario party 9? THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!! I will redbox if I have to lmao
If it's around 8pm I'll be at Evolution Games if Sergio can pick me up....or whoever is going.

Brett totally make it happen today.

REDBOX IT DUSTIN.....REEEEDBOX IT.

Because I'm still salty about Mystery land -_-

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
On Wednesday - if enough people show up I want two setups going. One for serious play and one for friendlies. I want to get some solid practice in, same way we did it the other night.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
to be fair, you never gave me your number. but i think im out. im tired and im wet, and not the good kind of wet.

also if it starts at 8 id only be able to play for like an hour ro so cuas ei leave at 5 am tomorrow

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Is the smashfest happening or not?...I'm not outmaneuvering tornadoes to find out it has been cancelled at the last minute. lol

Top Bottom