• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
No one has really brought this up, but the other day when we played Mario Party 2, Xeven took us to Mystery Land. Despite the dependance on landing on '?' spaces on that board, I somehow won. I believe Xeven landed on '?' 8 times while I only landed on '?' twice.

Point is, there's ways to get around the board. It's just not quite as easy.

Denti

Smash Master
No one has really brought this up, but the other day when we played Mario Party 2, Xeven took us to Mystery Land. Despite the dependance on landing on '?' spaces on that board, I somehow won. I believe Xeven landed on '?' 8 times while I only landed on '?' twice.

what chu talking bout

BlinkIV

Avenger

Bro, that map is too good.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
If enough people are interested, and I somehow have funds after paying what I need to by this weekend, I can form a carpool for this Sunday's tournament. Who all would be interested? I really want to go to this as well.

:phone:

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Sunday. Early. I'm not sure if he likes the idea of people traveling with him that he doesn't know. I'll ask again.
If not it's cool man, don't try and push it on him

If enough people are interested, and I somehow have funds after paying what I need to by this weekend, I can form a carpool for this Sunday's tournament. Who all would be interested? I really want to go to this as well.
:phone:
Yeah I'm down to go. I can't afford more than like $10-$15 for gas though

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Western land is a lot more tolerable than Mystery Land.....

...and then you have xeven who takes coins from me even when I'm in 4th place for salt purposes and still get's last.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
damn, I'm missing out on MP2 with Ft worth cause I'm in CA now, oh well. I'll have My N64 back when I come back.

I want to play Smash 64 with DFW.

plus what other game would Ft worth would consider playing on N64

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
@ALSM What's it looking like on that Metaknight NOT BANNED tourny ;)
I might be able to convince gucci to come and he will help with gas.

@Everyone else what is is Diablo? I want to play more competitive games!!!!!

knuckles213

Smash Ace

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Has There been enough people for a Brawl tourny at Epik cards recently? Is anyone planning on going or if there is one tonight?

Top Bottom