• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
If theres nothing going on this weekend, we can have the smashfest tomorrow or Sunday. So far, it looks like UTD Zac, Brett, FK, Slaps, ALSM, and Infinity are interested. Anybody is welcome, and if this is successful I would like to host smashfests twice a month.

Also, just so everyone is aware, I live in North Dallas, about fifteen minutes away from the Rev. 10 venue.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Updated the front page. Let me know when the Smashfest is and I'll try and make it out there if I can.
Can I be put under "Ft. Worth players on Texas PR" please (:

I'm around the top of E-tier or better known as "Denti's name is in pink because he's gay... just sayin."

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Also, just so everyone is aware, I live in North Dallas, about fifteen minutes away from the Rev. 10 venue.
I am down for any day.. That shouldn't be a problem, how far are you from UTD cause i live like down the street from UTD practically XD lol. Even if your like 20/30min away from me it should still be no problem for me to come.. I am down for whenever even if its just 1v1 :p lol.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
ALSM next time we're at the same tourney, I wanna do seriouslies My puff V. Your link.

None of the puffs have link exp... We couldn't discuss the MU at all:(

:phone:
I know of the puff. It's basically even. Jiggs can gimp Link, but Link can make it hard for her to get in; plus if Link doesn't get gimped, he will outlive her significantly. Or you could also be like Denti and go for the % lead and win by timeout... lol so dumb.

:phone:

Top Bottom