• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Denti

Smash Master
It's stacked.

:phone:
Our # 10 almost beat Dojo in tournament. Trolololol

It's also ******** and wrongly made by multiple opinions instead of a consensus either made by our region as a whole or by smashers we should've put in charge.
So the PR from Hitlers dictator grave is stoopid, and I has no part of it.......

......grr......

I have no idea what you r sayinn

Ummm... Please for the Love of Powerpuff Girls... Can you Please Spell my name with a Lower Case b... 3 letters 3 dots and a Lower Case b

Thanks Sincerely Y.b.M.
LOL

Why are you so particular with you name? I remember you telling batou to change it in bracket. XD

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Because its my name.

And Batou was calling me YSB... Which is no where near my name. I mean, if people can get it wrong. Why can't they get it right....? ya know

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Because its my name.

And Batou was calling me YSB... Which is no where near my name. I mean, if people can get it wrong. Why can't they get it right....? ya know
Good ****in point.
Batou why the **** does my names always have a ****in "u" in it in your brackets?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ummm... Please for the Love of Powerpuff Girls... Can you Please Spell my name with a Lower Case b... 3 letters 3 dots and a Lower Case b

Thanks Sincerely Y.b.M.
Good luck with that.
My username used to be "SkyPirateCoud" but everyone in Texas just refers to me as "Sky Pirate", despite my constant objections in the beginning. :<

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Yeah, I have no problem getting players' tags right. It's Y.b.M. peoples.

And Disqo, no worries, you'll be taken off regardless with the addition of Dphat, but I think you should get an honorable mention. This is pretty stacked, so top 10 is going to be harder to make now.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Dang. Cold blooded, knife twisting comments.
It's not all hearts and rupees ya know...

I did say something positive by recommending Disqo for honorable mention. You know, it's almost like dating someone for a while and then that person says it's not going to work out, but they can still be friends as a positive message. So Disqo, you enjoy your friendzone honorable mention. :)

Denti

Smash Master
It's not all hearts and rupees ya know...

I did say something positive by recommending Disqo for honorable mention. You know, it's almost like dating someone for a while and then that person says it's not going to work out, but they can still be friends as a positive message. So Disqo, you enjoy your friendzone honorable mention. :)

As far as I know Dark Falco and Disqo haven't done anything the other hasn't. So it's up for debate.

Also all Neon has done, compared to Dark Falco and Disqo, has defeated Disqo in LF months ago. And it was game 5 with that epic nasty, ever so nasty, come back.

Denti

Smash Master
Oh! Good stuff Neon! Okay so 10th place is between Dark Falco and Disqo.

Has either of them done something the other hasn't?

I know Disqo took Dojo to game 3.

Edit: ooooo, infern vs zac would be hype!

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
My tourney wins are Bui, Diska, Neon, and FHero. My losses are Denti, ALSM, Dphat, and Y.b.M. I was doing pretty well against UTD Zac, ALSM, FK and Infinity at Rev 10. Too bad they were only friendlies lol

Neon!

Smash Lord
Salt, salt everywhere! Dark falco beat me because I didnt know to sdi the Cg to dair so I was dying at 50% every stock instead of 200+ lol. Our friendlies now are very close (I may be able to upload 2 of our recent friendlies tonight) I also beat Infern in a money match 2-0 who infinity and ALSM both lost to. I've taken games off of utd zac and FK in tourney if that counts for anything.

Half of our tourneys are mk banned and the other half are mk legal which makes it hard to compare players who for the most part only place well with MK (dphat, D4ba) with mk users who place well without him (Infinity, ALSM) Placing infern and Y.b.M. was hard since they havent been here that long, just because infern beat infinity once last weekend doesnt earn him the higher spot.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
3: Infern () :snake: 30$
4: Infinity () :metaknight: 20$

;)
You're better than me, don't worry about that. Win more in tournament and you'll pass me easy.

I will be making our next set a lot better though. I went in to herpaderp scrub mode against you, lol.

<-----------------------
^ Win.

I really freaking suck against falco.
Hit me up next time we hang out and I'll play a few with you if you want. I <3 the Falco matchup :D

Dude me and infern are linked together, forever bonded.

Full homo? :awesome:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Also - I can't see the PR picture from my computer at work right now. I'll look at it when I get home and probably update the front page depending on whether or njot my character spread is right :awesome:

Neon!

Smash Lord
You serious? I do fine without metaknight. My low tiers can probably beat a majority of y'all.
I know you're marth, samus and falcon are great but it seems like you rarely enter tournaments with them. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Infinity, I have you listed as 1. MK 2. Diddy 3. Marth If you want that changed let me know.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
D-PHAT, I CHOOSE YOU

CAPTAIN FALCON DITTO MM

LIVE STREAM

$$$$$$ HOW MUCH YOU GOT $$$$$$$$$$$

:cool:

Top Bottom