• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
I want to play this game with ya'll. it's called Dokapon Kingdom

omfg, looks so fun. It's literally Mario Party but and RPG. Way fun
Omg denti I introduced it to billy Shuz zac and them I think they played it all night and the next day. But yeah it's p fun just prepare to marathon it it's loooong
I have a copy if u guys wanna try it

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
Alright you guys. I bought Mario Party 4 and Dokapon Kingdom. Who wants to play tonight? Text me 405-923-7133

Omg denti I introduced it to billy Shuz zac and them I think they played it all night and the next day. But yeah it's p fun just prepare to marathon it it's loooong
I have a copy if u guys wanna try it

:phone:
I hope it's amazing!

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'll be making a top ten DFW power ranking list soon. I would not be surprised if DFW beat Houston in a 10 man crew battle. For those of you saying its not fair to compare one city with a group of cities consider this: Dallas is 1/4 the size of Houston and Fort worth is 1/4 the size of Dallas.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Actually I think my biggest complaint about that game (other than wiimote control occasionally being annoying) is that the final boss is the easiest boss in the game.

How far are you into it?

Neon!

Smash Lord
We would just need Gnes, Razer and Trela bwahhahaha!

Fire Nation out :)
lol, I'm like 9th in dfw and I would realistically take razer or trela to their last stock and could beat illmatic. Our bench is WAY stronger than houston with the arrival of infern and ybm and with zac being more active now.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
It has been attempted by many others, but now it is time to let the professionals handle it. The Fort Worth Classic this morning announces plans to bring to the interwebs a talk show with a format based on Fox News Channel's 'The Five' that exclusively talks about gaming news and opinion.

We are also looking into holding the show in front of a live audience with a mostly revolving guest pool month to month. If you want to be in on the ground floor of this enterprise, please let me know. I am only gauging interest right now.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
It has been attempted by many others, but now it is time to let the professionals handle it. The Fort Worth Classic this morning announces plans to bring to the interwebs a talk show with a format based on Fox News Channel's 'The Five' that exclusively talks about gaming news and opinion.

We are also looking into holding the show in front of a live audience with a mostly revolving guest pool month to month. If you want to be in on the ground floor of this enterprise, please let me know. I am only gauging interest right now.
This had better not be a troll post.

Top Bottom