• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

FK1

Smash Journeyman
The battle sequences are a closed field where the characters run about. Each person can control a character during battles and bosses and stuff. As for the main part of the game itself, it's of course 1st player controlled.

Yay, nerd-fest. I'm not even gonna shower for this one. ;)

Neon!

Smash Lord
So I got into a dispute with this guy on smashboards, I 2 stocked his metaknight on RC and he raged and claimed that he won. I feel sorry for people who fight so hard for those ladder points lol.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
**** ladder, how do you play it so much. I can never get passed 10 matches in a single ladder and you play hundreds

Denti

Smash Master
**** ladder, how do you play it so much. I can never get passed 10 matches in a single ladder and you play hundreds
I don't get what you're getting at XD I just sit in chat and say "Rank Anyone?" and eventually somebody sends me a challenge. That's how I do it. I don't really friendly on wifi.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Neon he told me about that. He claimed you "abused" shuttle loop, then he got fed up with talking about it, then he decided he wanted to play friendlies with me to get over it, and then he proceeded to abuse shuttle loop.

:/

Oh my god **** bio.
He's so frame perfect on wifi it's ridiculous.

:phone:
nah, I'm far from it.

wifi is annoying anyways

Denti

Smash Master
I always somehow end up imagining that my opponent on wifi is abusing something soley because they are saying to themselves "omg wifi is so great, i'ma keep doing this same move because they can't do anything in this lag. I'm amahzingg".

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Sounds like something I would do, but I don't. I still try to play wifi as if it was offline, lag and all (powershields and other technical stuff, idgaf). That honeybadger status. lol

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Finally got a chance to move my car. It'll be spending the night at GoodYear. They're going to make sure the alternator is the problem and get it taken care of. Then oil change and state inspection.

I'll finally be able to hang out again soon! =D

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Neon he told me about that. He claimed you "abused" shuttle loop, then he got fed up with talking about it, then he decided he wanted to play friendlies with me to get over it, and then he proceeded to abuse shuttle loop.

:/

nah, I'm far from it.

wifi is annoying anyways
Whaaaaaaa??? I no abuse shuttle loop?
Dude **** youuuuuuuuu.
You are a master bufferer! Ih8u

Neon!

Smash Lord
So i finally won that dispute on aib, for some reason being able to prove that someone is lying over the internet is extremely satisfying lol.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I know this is early and rare for me to say this, but who wants to team with me for WHOBO4?

by then I should have better skill as a player to do doubles. either regular or mid+low tier is fine with me.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I know this is early and rare for me to say this, but who wants to team with me for WHOBO4?

by then I should have better skill as a player to do doubles. either regular or mid+low tier is fine with me.
Me.
Come on Swaka, I have faith in you bro.
We can do both events together.

Top Bottom