• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Heads up you guys, I and some friends from UTA are planning on hosting a Brawl tournament at Lone Star Comics in Arlington, which is close to UTA. This should allow huge attendance from campus players without discriminating our valuable "out of city" players. We're first having a free tournament on campus for UTA students only to try and build some hype and interest. I plan on doing some advertising at that event for the regular tournament at the comic book store. The comic book store tournament will feature your typical entry fee and competitive tournament layout.

The possible dates for the tournament at Lone Star Comics right now is either March 31th or April 7th.

Denti

Smash Master
Heads up you guys, I and some friends from UTA are planning on hosting a Brawl tournament at Lone Star Comics in Arlington, which is close to UTA. This should allow huge attendance from campus players without discriminating our valuable "out of city" players. We're first having a free tournament on campus for UTA students only to try and build some hype and interest. I plan on doing some advertising at that event for the regular tournament at the comic book store. The comic book store tournament will feature your typical entry fee and competitive tournament layout.

The possible dates for the tournament at Lone Star Comics right now is either March 31th or April 7th.
I would go to the comic book store event.

Edit:
The tournament tomorrow has been changed. It now starts at 7. Registration starts at 6:30!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Damn I want some chicken

Anyways, holy crap my birthday is coming soon.

No I don't accept a** lickings :)

But I will accept that kirby block minigame as part of the celebration :)

Denti

Smash Master
When is your birthday?

Also Neon, I WILL GET MY DOLLAR BACK IN SMASH 64!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really bored.. all the time. And I promise you guys I'm free nearly all the time now that stuff has happend.. so lets do stuff!! Brawl, Melee, Mario Party, (Beer? [if u drink]), mario kart or somethin.. >.> *lacks a social life outside of Smash*

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
When is your birthday?

Also Neon, I WILL GET MY DOLLAR BACK IN SMASH 64!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really bored.. all the time. And I promise you guys I'm free nearly all the time now that stuff has happend.. so lets do stuff!! Brawl, Melee, Mario Party, (Beer? [if u drink]), mario kart or somethin.. >.> *lacks a social life outside of Smash*
Aw perfect timing, i have 2 wiis both with mario kart. u can have 2 on one wii and connect to wifi. me and 3 of my friends have been getting fudged by the japanese. also im really good at mario party (especially the first few(grab bag steal all your money))

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Aw perfect timing, i have 2 wiis both with mario kart. u can have 2 on one wii and connect to wifi. me and 3 of my friends have been getting fudged by the japanese. also im really good at mario party (especially the first few(grab bag steal all your money))
My body is ready.
Steal mode activated.
Gimme your coins and your stars.

Denti

Smash Master
Mario party fest today! Who's down?

Text me if you're interestead.

405-923-7133

:phone:
Edit

Nvm no mario party.

EDIT AGAIN! NVM MARIO PARTY IS BACK ON!!! contact me for info

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Did anyone from DFW pick up a Wii on the second-to-last setup?
We're missing one and it's very important.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Sergio got wrecked sooo hard. In one turn, he was mugged by Koopa Kid, overdue on his debt payment from the koopa bank, and then the government swooped in (the bowser parade), relocated him and taxed away the rest of his money.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
The tournament in Arlington is confirmed for being held on March 31st. We're still working out a few more details, but so far, there is actually no venue fee. :D

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
You ALL got a piece of the ***** pudding.

Feel the wrath of Batou in Mario Party when finally the black man get's that HARD win lol

Top Bottom