• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Olimar is like another MK to DK. And let's not forget about D3. Yeah, ban those characters; they're too broken because those characters counter and beat most/all of DK's options. Boo hoo. Diddy is kinda unfair to DK, too.

:phone:

Neon!

Smash Lord
Olimar is like another MK to DK. And let's not forget about D3. Yeah, ban those characters; they're too broken because those characters counter and beat most/all of DK's options. Boo hoo. Diddy is kinda unfair to DK, too.

Diddy is virtually even compared to olimar or ddd lol, I just didnt learn how to fight diddy until recently.

Denti

Smash Master
Infinity hasn't performed the best lately. He's accomplished more than you currently have in this region. If you do well one more tournament Infern you'll surely take his place next update.

Alsoooo, FK > Y.b.M

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Also, you forgot to add the second part of Infern Angelis: Dphat. They are essentially one soul.

Dphat: gets sent to losers, activates the X-Factor switchout. Lol BROKEN!

Also Infi~, are you still down to have people over at your place for practice tomorrow?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Wait so.

Since last PR

I have shown up to as many tourneys as Infern and Zac have

People ask me why I'm not top5 in the PR

They both get top 5

I am nowhere to be found.

Makes

sense.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I havent seen you in forever brett, I didnt realize you had been to that many tourneys. Should I change this real quick to include Dphat and Brett?

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Just out of curiosity...Who's making the judgements about this DFW PR? Because if it's just Neon, I hardly think he's qualified to make those calls.

(PR Drama)

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
lmao PR drama, imo the fair thing to do would be to judge the PR based on everyone's wins/losses since the last PR :awesome:
Imo FK is too low seeing as he beat YbM.

Denti

Smash Master
It's me, ALSM and Denti.
I didn't get asked about the current update.

Every other update I helped though.

Edit: And yea, Dphat isn't in this. Our PR is MK banned though right? He hasn't given any notable performance MK banned as far as I've seen.. unless I've missed it or something.

Edit: I just saw that we do allow MK. yea, we need to add dphat

Neon!

Smash Lord
I didn't get asked about the current update.

Every other update I helped though.

Edit: And yea, Dphat isn't in this. Our PR is MK banned though right? He hasn't given any notable performance MK banned as far as I've seen.. unless I've missed it or something.

Edit: I just saw that we do allow MK. yea, we need to add dphat
my bad man, I sent you a message yesterday regarding this but I guess you didnt respond. For now this PR is with MK legal and includes secondaries for mk users.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm... Please for the Love of Powerpuff Girls... Can you Please Spell my name with a Lower Case b... 3 letters 3 dots and a Lower Case b

Thanks Sincerely Y.b.M.

Top Bottom