• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I know you're marth, samus and falcon are great but it seems like you rarely enter tournaments with them. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Infinity, I have you listed as 1. MK 2. Diddy 3. Marth If you want that changed let me know.
You could take them all off and put Random down :awesome:

<honesty>
Drop Marth off of it and put on Wario. I've done more work with Wario than either Diddy or Marth lately.

Also - FK should be higher than Y.b.M. IMHO. FK is amazing, he just needs to work on his execution of things.

Edit - And if you use the 'he hasn't entered that many tournaments' defense I'll slap you. Number of tournaments entered does not = skill, which is why Infern should be above me. Though thank you for the respect on that part :p

Neon!

Smash Lord
You could take them all off and put Random down :awesome:

<honesty>
Drop Marth off of it and put on Wario. I've done more work with Wario than either Diddy or Marth lately.

Also - FK should be higher than Y.b.M. IMHO. FK is amazing, he just needs to work on his execution of things.

Edit - And if you use the 'he hasn't entered that many tournaments' defense I'll slap you. Number of tournaments entered does not = skill, which is why Infern should be above me. Though thank you for the respect on that part :p
I had wanted to put infern higher than you initially but I didnt want to offend you since that was only one tourney lol. Edited PR will be posted sometime tonight.

Neon!

Smash Lord
The revised PR for DFW, me, alsm and denti agreed dphat should be included but were not unanimous on his placing, me and denti wanted him at 5th while alsm wanted him higher. alsm and denti wanted FK above Y.b.M. which i did not agree with. Infinity wanted infern placed above him which both me and denti agreed to.

I'd like to update this every month or so, if you want your character/avatar changed it it will have to wait til next update (just pm me)

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Pretty soon Dakpo will move to this area, we're talking like august. I'm curious to see how this'll change with him there. This graphic is legit btw. Props!

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Im trying to get the Dallas scene together. Ive already talked to FK, Brett, and UTD Zac about getting together at my place for a smashfest sometime soon. If you ever wanna play offline, youre welcome here.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Yah. To respond to your PM, by the way, I'll definitely come over any time. I just don't ever want to be the only person coming over. It's never as good to play (or as fun for that matter) with just 2 people playing 1v1 the whole time.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
As long as I'm not working and am told in advance with plenty of time I'll show up. I'm coming from downtown-ish Dallas, so I could pick up anyone on the way.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
So I have a Windows phone and a macbook...They don't seem to be agreeing. And it won't let me post directly.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Bro. I recently just played Link dittos with Neon and Batou. I still got it with Link and he's still my most developed character; this character and I go way back. Best Link in Texas, yes siree. :)

Enough foolishness! /Albert Wesker

:phone:
my link is garbage bro ;)

My bowser is getting better though so we can low tier mm next time we meet.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Bro. I recently just played Link dittos with Neon and Batou. I still got it with Link and he's still my most developed character; this character and I go way back. Best Link in Texas, yes siree. :)

Enough foolishness! /Albert Wesker

...........you play link? Are you sure?
I think you've got your swordsmen mixed up.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
my link is garbage bro ;)

My bowser is getting better though so we can low tier mm next time we meet.
Bowser... Good luck with that. I suggest C. Falcon, Mario, and Lucas as best candidates against Link. Zelda or Jigglypuff would be pretty good against Link too. Oh, and don't forget Samus, but you have to be Xyro to stand a chance. :)

Somebody please run a low tier event. Please.

Top Bottom