• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
First: it's woman.

Second: apperently 166 more people do than Melee since that's the difference between Brawl and Melee entrants.
Agreed. Not to mention, I bet every bit as great a portion of the Melee community is there because, to the extent of my knowledge, there aren't as many huge Melee tourneys like this.

Plus, the entrants in Melee included all the Brawlers who decided to quench their nostalgia for a game they played in the past.

Ahem. Get *****, sir.

Ladybug wins.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I think the problem is that Brawl is new, and of course people who have played Melee competitively is of course gonna stick to their game. No one wants to adapt to a new gameplay change, which is why you see hacks like Brawl+ and Balanced Brawl, which is basically (to me, not trolling) a john.

but then again someone is gonna respond to this saying brawlsux so oh well lol
the reason for brawl plus and balanced is that people just like to be creative. Just look at fall out its a great game yet it has tons of hacks and mods for the pc version.

TP

Smash Master
Sad, really.

Some person honestly and NICELY asks for updates on Brawl, and what does he get? Nothing but flames, trolling, and **** from people who are like "LOLOLOL BARWL SUCKS GET OUT n00b!!!!111"

It really makes me think twice about this community.
I agree completely, even though I think Melee is greatly superior to Brawl. The Melee community sickens me.

:034:

Dekar173

Justice Man
You're all terrible at Brawl, Melee, and Brawl+

Every last one of you flaming each other/the people at Genesis.

That's why you're sitting here fapping to your favorite pros, you aspire to be like them.

Get over how bad you are and stop trying to bring others down to your level: you're disgraceful, and not good at a video game (lol hand-eye coordination much?)

Get over it!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
iggy, what is your twitter?

If armada won that would certainly be interesting.

I know there were alot of awesome matches late in losers, how did they go?

Axe, Darkrain, Shiz, how did they all do?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Armada just won against Mango 6-5.
>
>
not

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
therer hasnt been a single real big brawl tourny in europe that all good brawl players attended
There hasn't been a single big brawl tourny everywhere that all the good brawl players attended, not even Genesis or Axis. Meep wrecks MD/VA and guess where he is right now, MD/VA?

Your point is a non-point.

weon - X

Smash Ace
Because he is a smart young, talented kid. And doing this with.......PEACH!?! All those people saying Peach could not do it alone and was fail at big tournaments in melee.....look at this **** now. Armarda got this ****. Gonna freaking Make history with Peach and the smash world.
QFT!!!!! he proved me totally wrong

respect for armada

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Sad, really.

Some person honestly and NICELY asks for updates on Brawl, and what does he get? Nothing but flames, trolling, and **** from people who are like "LOLOLOL BARWL SUCKS GET OUT n00b!!!!111"

It really makes me think twice about this community.
theres a reason why i dont post here that often

too many douche bags, not enough common sense and brotherly love

Pi

Smash Hero
Agreed. Not to mention, I bet every bit as great a portion of the Melee community is there because, to the extent of my knowledge, there aren't as many huge Melee tourneys like this.

Plus, the entrants in Melee included all the Brawlers who decided to quench their nostalgia for a game they played in the past.

Ahem. Get *****, sir.

Ladybug wins.
stop ridin epussy
and gtfo of here with your assumptions, I could make a few too

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
There hasn't been a single big brawl tourny everywhere that all the good brawl players attended, not even Genesis or Axis. Meep wrecks MD/VA and guess where he is right now, MD/VA?

Your point is a non-point.

What he meant is that Armada has won tournaments in Sweden and Germany, but he hasn't fought yet against the smashers from UK, Spain, France and Netherlands.

We will get an idea of our top players this summer though.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
so we still spamin this thread, right?

lololol. how are the mods keeping up with this thread. I bet you can get away with anything in here.

MattNF

Smash Lord
so the final match of one of the largest tournaments in history will be Peach vs Jiggly?

This is almost as bad as the Jigglypuff dittos at the end of Pound 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom