• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREENTHUMB

Smash Apprentice
That son of a ***** Atomsk better be out and better yet, I hope he dies in his car ride back to Jersey. That fuker doesn't deserve to live >.<

Seriously, unless its about him getting ***** I don't care if its Brawl news I don't want to hear about him.
dude your way outta line joking or not

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
At least someone agrees with me, now if everyone else would get off their own respected game's *ocks we can work on getting both game to mlg, expanding both their metagames, and overall play of this game. But no, everyone has to ****ing be like "omg **** brawl/melee, melee/brawl ftw!!!"

People should be more like M2K, play both games. Or at least respect the other game.
If we were like M2K, we would be losers. :laugh:

Count

Smash Champion
I have a missed call from a bit ago from ADHD but I can't find him now :(.

Really would like brawl updates, as interesting as melee is also.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Mango vs. Armada

He has to ban FD obviously, hmm this should be interesting.

Hope mango has this, if he does it will be bigger than Pound 3 (notrllyactually)

come on mango

gnosis

Smash Lord
which is why you see hacks like Brawl+ and Balanced Brawl, which is basically (to me, not trolling) a john
LOL. Brawl+ is a different game.

I guess you playing Brawl is johns for Guilty Gear and KoF and any other fighter you don't play.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
That son of a ***** Atomsk better be out and better yet, I hope he dies in his car ride back to Jersey. That fuker doesn't deserve to live >.<

Seriously, unless its about him getting ***** I don't care if its Brawl news I don't want to hear about him.
That Amazing Atomsk better still be in and better yet, I hope he has fun on his car ride back to Jersey. That amazing dude deserves a cupcake ^.^

Seriously, unless I get a million dollars I don't care about Brawl :D

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
If we were like M2K, we would be losers. :laugh:
So he's a loser? Being a top player in BOTH games, having to switch between COMPLETELY different styles of play off the fly, and still placing high and winning major tourneys? Being the best player in the world in brawl (debatable) and the best in melee from like 2007 to 2008? Having people call into question the character he mains are ban worthy (He play fox, they wanted a ban, he played marth, they wanted a ban, he play D3, they wanted a ban, he plays metaknight, they want a ban)

Yeah, real loser there >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom