• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone

Smash Champion
If there were a boss that wouldn't give me a three day vacation I asked for three months in advance, let alone for one of my passions, I'd quit that job anyway.
I work for Pepsi currently, and during the summer in PAnama City, it's busy as balls so they asked that from June 27th til July 12th Everyone can't have off at all. no one is allowed to ask. I tried everything I even told my boss if it's cuz he "Can't" let me cuz someone higher than him is not letting him do it. I can just call in sick, and he said no.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone be kind enough to help FL out with housing? hook it up!!

confirmed people going:
OTRU
ColBol
Linguini
Green Mario
PolMex

thanks!

:colorful:
If they can give me 152$, I can give them a room at the Comfort Suites for 5 days.

If you guys can't get housing, or if someone on the list wants to stay in a hotel, this is a really great deal!

Corigames

Smash Hero
It probably depends on if you are ****-prone. If you suffer from chronic **** syndrome (CRS), then you might not be eligible for coverage.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Unless he can prove medically that he received it on the trip and therefor it may be covered pending which insurance he has. But be warned. Sometimes it's not worth the hassle. CRS may lead to anxiety, depression, shock, and potential suicide due to excessive mental and physical trauma.

Frames

DI
Actually CRS is considered a pre-existing condition by most insurance companies so if you ever lost coverage you would be unable to get a new plan.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Unless of course you can prove that the ailment is no longer an issue. But in the event that you do prove such a thing you must be careful. If you can prove you don't have it but then are shown to get CRS again, you will be sued for insurance fraud.

Jx31

Smash Ace
I wonder if my travel insurance will cover me in the event of being excessively ***** in Melee pools?
It probably depends on if you are ****-prone. If you suffer from chronic **** syndrome (CRS), then you might not be eligible for coverage.
Unless he can prove medically that he received it on the trip and therefor it may be covered pending which insurance he has. But be warned. Sometimes it's not worth the hassle. CRS may lead to anxiety, depression, shock, and potential suicide due to excessive mental and physical trauma.
Actually CRS is considered a pre-existing condition by most insurance companies so if you ever lost coverage you would be unable to get a new plan.
Unless of course you can prove that the ailment is no longer an issue. But in the event that you do prove such a thing you must be careful. If you can prove you don't have it but then are shown to get CRS again, you will be sued for insurance fraud.

Wow, I read this page from the bottom up so I thought this entire conversation was serious 'till I was able to see what CRS stood for -_-.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
I happen to have been carrying my camera when I was walking through my alley and happened to see this, anyway

jump in everyone lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Wow, I read this page from the bottom up so I thought this entire conversation was serious 'till I was able to see what CRS stood for -_-.
Ha ha it happens. But just to let you know, CRS is a very serious thing. I suggest Vyse take alot of vitamins and prepare for it when he gets here. Doctors order lol

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hmm, CRS.
I heard America is the only country offering immunizations against it.
An injection of intensive smash training may be the only cure...

tw1n

Smash Champion
You are on the right path. But so far your only shot at being completely cured is doing well in Genesis pools. Even if you don't make it past the first set of pools at least do decent =D Till then, CRS may be contageous. So avoid playing anyone far worse than you or they may recieve it too...

ShinGaruda

Smash Journeyman
Please forgive my ignorance, but who are some of the people who will provide streams of the event? If it's stated elsewhere, I am too lazy to search for it.

strawhats

Smash Master
not everyone is going to Cali. I won't be able to go unfortunately.

Cao beat Ken man, yo can do it.

I'm looking forward to that 3 day live stream. Its gonna be awsome watching all the best players in the world pound the **** out of each other.

Maybe mango and m2k might get tired of fighting "everyone" and let someone else take the crown.

P.S. cheering for m2k if ken doesn't come that is.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I'd personally like to see PC, Shiz, or Chu take 1st place for a change. M2K's recent choice to all but abandon Melee (pending the miraculous arrival of a "good fox controller") like really disappointed me.

I <3 Mango, but I gotta side with my coast.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Mew2King can have my controller.
I'm an Australian player so it'll be worn in but not too worn in if you know what I mean.

But I wants training in return :3

EDIT: Bugger that, I thought about it for a moment, but I loves my controller too much <3

strawhats

Smash Master
you could get another controller wear that in and let m2k borrow that , you get your training, and you get to keep your favorite controller. It all works out in the end.

strawhats

Smash Master
thnx in advance pak. Beat Ka in luigi dittos and prove that you are better and work on that yashi. You never know Fumi might surprise everyone and go to Genesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom