• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
DBR, don't expect to be forgiven for ****ing over one of the top US players in brackets like that, then letting his contemporaries on the opposite side of the bracket play the way you intended.

Bo5 ruleset doesn't magically change to bo3 to a mirrored side of a bracket. That was some serious bull**** you guys pulled on Zimmermanson from Cinnamonsin.
ohoh....drama

Im tired of seeing mk vs snake or mk vs mk all the time

needs moar falcon
i agree

That's where boss comes in play. :chuckle:
weegee FTW!
We can just wish...will never ever happen.

Crews updates?

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Holy sh*t. Nice work Hbox! 3rd place melee singles...

As much as I hate to admit, Puff is dominating Melee.

Why can't Fox win a big tourney? What was the last big tourney that a Fox main won?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Haha, you guys are on crack if you honestly thought Ally would win. You all do know and realize that M2K has beaten Ally in every single set they've ever played except for that one time at Apex right? Stop riding Allys junk, eh?
Yeah, jeez. Out of the FOUR sets they've played, M2K won three of them, not including the most recent.

You guys must be on crack to expect Ally to win.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
well last night they kicked us all out before 11pm, hence why I thought the same for tonight... Oh well, no livestream... :(

(I even had **** starting to get set up in the hotel lobby [lol]).

Jace08

Smash Lord
Just got off the phone with a buddy from my crew (KC crew)...

Actually, SS wasn't running away from Darkrain... And Darkrain wasn't running away from SS either... Just I don't even...

Everyone spam up SS' and Darkrain's pm box with angry messages about not fighting. Oh wait, SS doesn't check the boards, so that just leaves Dark's account.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Seriously, do we have 4 or 5 MK's in top 8 gentleman? I need MK to get banned so I can actually start caring about Brawl.

dude shut the **** up before i drive over to ct at the next tournament and beat your *** senseless...jeez

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
DBR, don't expect to be forgiven for ****ing over one of the top US players in brackets like that, then letting his contemporaries on the opposite side of the bracket play the way you intended.

Bo5 ruleset doesn't magically change to bo3 to a mirrored side of a bracket. That was some serious bull**** you guys pulled on Zimmermanson from Cinnamonsin.
i......actually agree with this

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
Seriously, do we have 4 or 5 MK's in top 8 gentleman? I need MK to get banned so I can actually start caring about Brawl.
I'm pretty sure there is going to be another wave of ban talk after genesis.

I really don't care if he gets banned, he's not impossible or unbeatable, people need to stop with the "Mk is broken" john and learn to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom