• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
My dude lost... dang...

11:01... still goin strong... *yawns*

go xiao xiao...

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Haha, you guys are on crack if you honestly thought Ally would win. You all do know and realize that M2K has beaten Ally in every single set they've ever played except for that one time at Apex right? Stop riding Allys junk, eh?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
i have a feeling ally lost on purpose and him and m2k made a secret split deal and m2k will let ally win GF
lol
just lol
because, this theory is so legit, but the m2k sandbaggage theory isnt, amirite?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
M2k beat ally, get ***** Canada.

And Timmy, Axe and Taj did pretty garbage. :( I don't know the exact placings, but they both got knocked out at the same time, which was pretty early.

aww really? well I haven't kept up w/how Taj was doing.. But i got spammed to hell saying that Axe beat Jman.. so I was hoping he'd do like really well... hmmm if anyone finds out how axe/taj did.. placing and who beat them i'd be greatly thankful.. heck i'll prolly even pay ya! lol

side note: Axe's pikachu combo vid.. will be released... hmm maybe next month.. i'm already done w/it.. but need a bit more genesis stuff lol maybe..

well yeah anyones help would be good

Rayku

Smash Lord
One shoutout now:

Armada I was rooting for you the ENTIRE time.

You beat ALL of the BEST players in the world today. Mango, Mew2King, DaShizWiz, Zhu, and other insane players.

You won in my mind today. I may have just met you today, but you are -really- awesome and worthy of more praise than you are getting.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
apologies for not following the brawl scene too much

but wtf happened to dsf? i thought he ***** at this game

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Well, ally probably won't win. I stuck with you to the end, dude!
go ally just won more time!!!

Iliad

Smash Lord
DBR, don't expect to be forgiven for ****ing over one of the top US players in brackets like that, then letting his contemporaries on the opposite side of the bracket play the way you intended.

Bo5 ruleset doesn't magically change to bo3 to a mirrored side of a bracket. That was some serious bull**** you guys pulled on Zimmermanson from Cinnamonsin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom