• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
Anyone else bothered by the fact that ties on pools are broken with random? There's like 6 3-way ties and 4 2-way ties on melee doubles pools alone and on occasion the team with best scores on ties didn't make it to the bracket. When it comes to ties, isn't it more logical to look at individual matches and matches between contestants as well, without completely dismissing them and going with something we all hate on competitive tournaments aka random?

Example on pool 5, where pew fat and smooth criminals have both the exact stats, cept pew fat lost to smooth criminals and criminals lost to 3rd seeded. What happens? Pew fat gets first place on pools. <_<

Another example is from pool 14, where warlock beam, team gottens and jumbo pair compete for 3rd seed on bracket. Everyone have again same stats and lost to each other, cept warlock in total has 7 losses and others have 6. What happens is that Warlock goes to bracket for having more match losses in total. >_>

I dunno if it's just some time constraits, but I call for some BS here.

That does seem like some bull ****...
At least have a tie breaking set...
Also...don't bring up the brawl vs. melee debate again
You'll lose (brawl)
It's inevitable

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah, yellow roy, alright thats enough of the bashing, don't get this thread closed.

Anyway, they said zelgadis beat kage.. with sheik.. LOL

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Ksiz rapezzz.

Lol all this pointless arguing.

and for the last time...
WHERE DID ARMADA AND ANIOLAS PLACE IN MELEE DOUBLES!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Seriously stop with that Melee vs. Brawl **** it's mad played out and doesn't solve anything.

WHATS GOOD KSIZZLE YOU BETTER MAKE IT BACK HOME BEFORE MONDAY lolololololol.

Ksizzle uses MK + IC's

Flan

Smash Journeyman
everyone asking for updates, we know just as much as the rest of you.

as for Team UGS, they are currently in the loser's bracket. The rest of their matches will not be played until tomorrow.

Honu

Smash Cadet
we needa start playin again XD i just started playin again cuz som1s borrowing my melee u still on aib?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
KSIZZLE ****!!!!!

<3 YA DUDE!!!!!

Ksizzle got 5th @ Apex beating Anther, Candy, and Atomsk. This is for people who somehow don't know who he is yet.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Does anyone know if WarpStatus or FadedImage (or any ZSS) made it out of pools? Snakeee, Dazwa, and Riddle couldn't go so we've got very little top end rep there. =(

ANTi_

Smash Hero
we needa start playin again XD i just started playin again cuz som1s borrowing my melee u still on aib?
Yeah i still play on their but ever since Ally left the ladder it's beeen so easy and dead people like Dabuz are ruling it now. lol

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Ksiz rapezzz.

Lol all this pointless arguing.

and for the last time...
WHERE DID ARMADA AND ANIOLAS PLACE IN MELEE DOUBLES!
I see some people have already answered your question, but since you've been blind to all the ones who have so far, I'm also gonna do it and be a little more specific.

Armada+Ani lost to Shroomed+Julian in winners, they are now in losers facing Alukard+G-money tomorrow. They are granted at least 9th place.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
posting from cellphone, set with tyrant was nuts

2stock 189% game 3 on fd

didnt enter teams

arrived this morning

thanks for the hype guys <3

Honu

Smash Cadet
Yeah i still play on their but ever since Ally left the ladder it's beeen so easy and dead people like Dabuz are ruling it now. lol
lol why u gotta call him dead tho, ill b bak on there soon enough haha although im not that great XD

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I see some people have already answered your question, but since you've been blind to all the ones who have so far, I'm also gonna do it and be a little more specific.

Armada+Ani lost to Shroomed+Julian in winners, they are now in losers facing Alukard+G-money tomorrow. They are granted at least 9th place.
I was wondering if they played any matches today as I already knew that they were in losers. And I've seen 1 person answer me thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom