• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Cake is nice, I would have one if I were 40 don't care at all.

Nothing. But if you're 14 and your name is Jumpan then we have a problem
Oh... If you're as old as you are (but obviously mentally young), I reckon reading might become a problem. "Jumpman".

Brado

Smash Lord
Jumpman: the insult is that you have a cake because you're young and he wouldn't because hes not

Not taking sides just clearing that up lol
Jumpman cleared it up himself in his last post.
Go read it, about three posts above this, he uses correct grammar, you might learn something.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hush hush with this argueing.

I want some **** updates.

Also, I think it's too hard to accurately predict exactly what places people will get but these I'm sure of:

M2K will get top 3
Ally will get top 3
ADHD will get top 5 (unless Atomsk gays him in losers again)
....and thats it.

Those are the only players there that I have extreme confidence in their high placings.

Players that come close imo off the top of my head are Dojo, Ultimate Razor, DSF, Tyrant, and possible CO18.

Falco may randomly **** *prays* so hopefully SK92, DEHF, or maybe even Sethlon can break the top 8. Please do it!!!!!

kr3wman

Smash Master
Oh... If you're as old as you are (but obviously mentally young), I reckon reading might become a problem. "Jumpman".
He's on a forum reading this very thread, so reading wouldn't be a problem.

I still don't get it.

Santi

Smash Lord
I think ADHD might not do as well. Just an prediction, not taking anything away from the guy.

I just realized that DSF+ Razer didn't win a set in teams bracket... wow :/

*crosses fingers that Sethlon stays falco and goes far*
Anywhere hear anything about Hylian?

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Pointless argument guys, who gives a **** about age or if Santi quits. Is Santi not allowed to post here just because he quit? I'm pretty sure his friends are still playing this game, so it's obvious he would want updates on them from any source possible.

Now, I need some updates, so updaters, please update. Much love.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Jumpman cleared it up himself in his last post.
Go read it, about three posts above this, he uses correct grammar, you might learn something.
LOL. You attacked someone about their grammar, but your grammar is flawed as well. It looks like you could learn a few things too.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
It's not much of an update but it's all I got from Linguini:
Colbol beat everyone in his pool
Chops most likely got 1st in his pool
Harriettheguy (a really good fox from Florida) destroyed his pool and got 1st and beat dmac

Linguini MM'ed Lunin and 4 stocked his falco first match and then 2 stocked his fox next match
Florida is ****** people lol
hellz yeaaaa

what about shiz, rockcrock, uber ice and phanna?

Santi

Smash Lord
Pretty sure DSF/UR beat those Puerto Ricans in winners. It's even on youtube.
oh o.0 nvm. they are still in.

____Singles______
Dojo took 1st seed in his pool
Razer took 1st seed in his pool
FOW BEAT LAIN IN POOLS!!! 2-0

I know pools are yea yea whatever but updates are updates

290 in brawl singles
dojo said theres like 40 pools

they can only do like 8 pools at a time because of limited set ups

LLDL

Smash Hero
did the singles brackets start yet for either game? They were ahead of schedule yesterday, but they're gonna have to speed it up if they wanna stay that way.

Pi

Smash Hero
My advice;

LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE
scrubnubs
reacting defensively to an insult merely exacerbates the likelyhood that the insult has hit home

ALSO
OTRU
check your PM's bro
all this genesis has got me hyped, ima need ta smash within the week!

Vegard

Smash Lord
"nealdtBrawl pools take soooo long."

why am I not surprised.... of course BRAWL singles play takes long to finish, it lasts forever man.

Allied

Smash Master
Yes ksizzle is there. he just called and said he got 2nd seed in pools to tyrant getting first.

Samochan

Smash Master
Anyone else bothered by the fact that ties on pools are broken with random? There's like 6 3-way ties and 4 2-way ties on melee doubles pools alone and on occasion the team with best scores on ties didn't make it to the bracket. When it comes to ties, isn't it more logical to look at individual matches and matches between contestants as well, without completely dismissing them and going with something we all hate on competitive tournaments aka random?

Example on pool 5, where pew fat and smooth criminals have both the exact stats, cept pew fat lost to smooth criminals and criminals lost to 3rd seeded. What happens? Pew fat gets first place on pools. <_<

Another example is from pool 14, where warlock beam, team gottens and jumbo pair compete for 3rd seed on bracket. Everyone have again same stats and lost to each other, cept warlock in total has 7 losses and others have 6. What happens is that Warlock goes to bracket for having more match losses in total. >_>

I dunno if it's just some time constraits, but I call for some BS here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom