• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
You got some really good points there. Bowser is really good on Yoshi's Story, and that's why I use that stage when MMing with Bowser. While I get the Bowser stage, people get the chance to use what character they want, which more or less will balance the whole **** :)
I don't main Bowser, but he's the funniest character to play with imo, so I'm doing MMs with him to get some more serious matches playing Bowser =P

I've heard you got a pretty good Bowser, so I'm looking forward to play you :)

T3h list:
1. Pakman (2$)
2. Divinokage (2$)
3. Kuraudo (1$)
4. DJ Nintendo (2$)
5. WarriorKnight (2$)
6. Linguini (2$)

Backups(People who are not sure to show up, but if they do, I might play them whatsoever):
1. Dark Iori Yagami

EDIT: DJ Nintendo: I can play on neutral stages with Bowser as well. If you're using Bowser too, I see no problem in doing the MMs on random neutral stages =)
Aight, thats cool Tonb3rry. We can have Bowser friendlies too if we get the chance. I'll help improve your Bowser. I do have the best Bowser in the world. WarriorKnight is close second =)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Don't worry guys. Me & HMW got the sexy commentary for all the recorded high profile matches & money matches that are going to happen. We'll try to commentate as much as we can =)

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Tornb3rry I'll get in on that. $1. You'll recognize me as the kid who's way younger than anyone else, and probably wearing an Indiana Jones hat.

6 days hype. And I'd really appreciate it if no one got arrested at this thing.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
how do register and pay to be a v.i.p? or do we register there?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, my crew and I will be at the hotel on Thursday smashing it up before Genesis. Our hotel room will be open all day and probably most of the night. We wouldn't oppose to anybody walking in and playing with us. I think we'll be recording, too, so perhaps look forward to that.

AZ too good. Hopefully people take us up on this offer. I want to meet as many people as I can.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Yeah like if the live stream is crappy dun worry bout it I guess, but Im sure theres a way to stream it decently. I guess its all up to whoever though. I was expecting something decent to watch but as the date gets closer my doubt of that increases. Whoever records tourney matches better be on their game.

Is wife coming to this?
nope

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
my room will have smash going as well as texas hold em, poker, blackjack, etc. And no my brother and I won't rig the decks (others can deal if needed).

Don't worry guys. Me & HMW got the sexy commentary for all the recorded high profile matches & money matches that are going to happen. We'll try to commentate as much as we can =)
Were are you at!? Were are you at!? Oh my God!!!

Haha can't wait. Perhaps the next big Wombo Combo or great commentating will be done here. Abnd maybe we'll here a combination of the hella and mad commentating :p

You best be convincin isai to show up to genesis son.
What he said. Isai at this thing would be like having Elvis himself enter the building. All movemtnets and actions would stop and bowing would incur :p

6 days left O.o

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hold em? buy in tourneys where you at? look a ***** up when you get that started :laugh:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
So I'm slightly disgusted with myself. I just realized that I'm defintely getting autographs. Realistically, Melee players that I've idolized since my youth will be there. Now I'm a grown *** man (18) so it's odd, being a fan of players I'm about to meet, but I still am getting autographs.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I'm slightly disgusted with myself. I just realized that I'm defintely getting autographs. Realistically, Melee players that I've idolized since my youth will be there. Now I'm a grown *** man (18) so it's odd, being a fan of players I'm about to meet, but I still am getting autographs.
dont be disgusted, that actually sounds like a dipset idea lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
hold em? buy in tourneys where you at? look a ***** up when you get that started :laugh:
For sure bro.

cyrain said:
****. I saw your name, thought of Kid A, went and listened to a bunch of Radiohead. Good ****.
hahaha i've been told that once befoer actually. I never snapped to it before then. It's always just been twin_A and tw1n ("twin one"). Haha good ****

sidefx

Smash Champion
ive been having trouble sleeping guys..

ive been having dreams of epic *** moments at genesis

ive been in hype mode for 9 months now and its not anywhere close to being dead in my mind

6 more days.......

6 MORE ****IN DAYS cant WAIT.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I predicted 2 FL in top 5 at ROM. People laughed...

Shiz got 3rd Hungry got 7th

Genesis is gonna be a hell of a lot bigger so I'll just go with 1 FL top 5 and another FL top 10.

Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom