• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Top 10 are going to be no Canadians,no Europeans, just Americans and Falcons.

:colorful:

sidefx

Smash Champion
from what mango told me, he went to a tourny in the south and got seeded 5th..

5TH!!

so from then on i dont think highly of the souths opinions on things =D

<3

Anth0ny

Smash Master
no falcons in my book but..thats my predictions..dont get mad im just thinking that
SILENT SPECTA SON !!

But I think SS could get top 10, same with Darkrain. So I'm expecting 1 or 2 beastly CFs in the top 10, a crazy Falco from the south, a jiggs from the south, a jiggs/falco/fox/falcon player from the west coast, a marth/fox/sheik player from cinnaminson, maybe a peach from europe, AND MOST CERTAINLY A GANON FROM CANADA!

GET HYPE, LESS THAN ONE WEEK TIL THIS SHIZ!

CO18

Smash Hero
Please say some of the stages voted on wont actually be on the cp list at such a big tourney.

Like Pictochat and Pirateship come on.... lol

sidefx

Smash Champion
@CO18: nahh dont worry.. when those were written up, (back in december i think) they were still being used in tourny.. but its common sense not to use them now. the updated rule set will be up shortly.. im just waiting on tomorrow (local tourny) to figure out some last minute things.. and if i have enough time tomorrow night, the new rulesets (for both games) will be up.. if not, then itll be up monday for sure.

@caotic: that is the most amazing thing

john!

Smash Hero
LOL. This is gonna be ****, I'm gonna be watching live stream.

While we're at it, top 10 prediction in no order: Mango, M2K, Shiz, PC, Darkrain, Armada, Kage, Chu, Cactuar, Hbox. :007:

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Armada top 5, Amsah top 10.

btw, was that really King at the picture in the previous page?

PB&J

Smash Hero
mango got seeded first seed..he won teams and we gave him 300 points regardless which is top seeding points...get your facts straight son..

anyway..so we have like a 80 reLLY GOOD PEOPLE AT THIS TOURNY..OUT OF THOSE 80..30 ARE TOP PLAYERS..OUT OF THOSE 30 10 ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD IN OUT OF THOSE 10..1 WILL WIN

THE REASON I SAID 80 IS BECAUSE REALLY GOOD IN MY BOOK IS ..REALLY GOOD..LOL.

IM SO HYPED..AND SO READY TO SCREAM IN PEOPLES EAR SON..U GUYS HAVE NO IDEA SON

Eval

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna **** a lot of people with my peach.... in friendlies cause I doubt Ill play everyone in the tourney. I just hope I dont get a Pool of death so I can make it out. ;)

Who's willing to play with probably one the best Peach. I could do some 1$ MM maybe cause my wallet got ***** by all these expenses lol!

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
DrewB008, please refrain from sharing inaccurate information on SWF. While it is true that M2K has recently moved to the midwest, he will be on the East Coast crew for obvious reasons, the least of which is certainly not that he is an East Coast player. Implying otherwise is strictly against forum policy and if this behavior is continued, you will receive an infraction.

Thank you for taking this warning seriously, and the staff of SWF sincerely hopes that you will continue to enjoy your membership while following all of the rules and guidelines set forth in the Terms of Service.
**** scar your wild'n out ... you still my ***** ... if u dont recall im the kid he said u looked mad cutre with no glasses

no homo

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna **** a lot of people with my peach.... in friendlies cause I doubt Ill play everyone in the tourney. I just hope I dont get a Pool of death so I can make it out. ;)

Who's willing to play with probably one the best Peach. I could do some 1$ MM maybe cause my wallet got ***** by all these expenses lol!
I will. $1 sounds good.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
from what mango told me, he went to a tourny in the south and got seeded 5th..

5TH!!

so from then on i dont think highly of the souths opinions on things =D

<3
this is true i seen the thing

if i didnt

explain to me why i had to play

colbol hbox then lucky then colbol

while lucky only had 2 play queen to get

to finals

.... lol

Frames

DI
this is true i seen the thing

if i didnt

explain to me why i had to play

colbol hbox then lucky then colbol

while lucky only had 2 play queen to get

to finals

.... lol
dude gigs does weird brackets we told them u were the best and that you should just be 1st seed but for some reason they were just dumb

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Australia stumbled upon this in California. This pretty much sums up Genesis:

TOO GOOD!!!

kage said:
Omg the pressure is on!! I hope I do well..
don't worry bro you'll do fine

haha I was actually asked via some PMs to write another twas the week before genesis poem but about them :p no thanks

4-5 days till almost everyone gets there!!!!!!

Oh and to everyone who called and texted me about playing hold em and poker, I'll let you know my room number on Thursday and get the word around.

The Irish Mafia said:
OH GOD I'm hyped

WHY AM I AT THE COMPUTER I SHOULD BE PRACTICING
AHHHH!!!!!!! you're right!!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
lol the friendlies on this tourney are easily gonna get 10,000 views lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
What about live stream of the people and the venue, rather than the matches?
There won't be an official one. But if somebody decides to do that, than you'll have to wait until they post a link for it. But I don't think anyone's gonna be doing that.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol maf it's regionals bro

the top 8-10 players from each region (ec, wc, midwest, south, canada, international) and they'll prob do a bracket, idk if they're planning single or double elim but grand finals for crews is always weird, no one wants to do back-to-back crews

Frames

DI
lol maf it's regionals bro

the top 8-10 players from each region (ec, wc, midwest, south, canada, international) and they'll prob do a bracket, idk if they're planning single or double elim but grand finals for crews is always weird, no one wants to do back-to-back crews
a bracket? why not round robin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom