• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cutest/Hottest Peach main.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
This is a contest for no reeason, I'm just bored. Uhm, prizes? $20, lol. Not lying. Neeway, I have no clue how this is sposed to work.[/lying]

Basically everyone join by uhm... June 17th! Everyone gets one vote, and winner will be awarded a meager amount of cash! Whoopie. Criteria for cuteness/hotness will include:

-Looks(obvs)
-Manner of Speech, and such
-Personality
-Pie

Join, join, join!

Current Entrants:

Undefined:
KassandraNova

Male Cutest:
BluePeachy100
1 Lucky Pikachu

Male Hottest:
Rick "got this in the bag" Niddle
-Joey-
Kbizzle Foshizzle
Metatitan?
Silly Style
D'oH

Female Cutest:
LoliLovesPAIN *cough*rain*cough*
BluePeachy100? O.o

Female Hottest:
. . .
wait a second....

Goddess of all Peachy Hotness:
Nicole
doesn't matter

Rules:
Lose to Rick Niddle.
Don't call me ugly.
Graphics and stuffs is allowed with the accompany of the OP(original picture)
Have fun.
Take my money if you win and are at APEX.

----------------------------

OKIE! Now, here is the format you should follow when entering. Firstly, state yyou name(because I say so) secondly, state what you are running for, incase I fwked up. Post your pics, and lastly, state why you should be what you are running for. Voting will be done in a poll thread, lest Air hates me. =( (jkjk)

Anyway, what you've all be dreading, my entry:

Hello, I'm BluePeachy, and I'm going out for Cutest Male Peach main!:

I'd like to be voted cutest male mainly because I wanna save my money. lol, jk. I honestly, would just like to be recognized as.... cute? Not much of an arguement I admit. *meeps*

Moozle

Smash Champion
It should be judged by the chat pics, because that is how people look in their natural state :p Not all prettied up.

Nicole

Smash Champion
pie?

i agree with xyless.

however, there should be a separate contest for boys and girls maybe?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Don't make me be a Judge. Im pretty meh.... I can't even post my queen ***** pic anymore cause air will negate it :(.... why wasn't I informed of this thread? Don't you all remember the last contest we did =) it was great and fun. And hor hiROI was the ***** well now we switched roles and im the Queen *****. I'll tell you what's up! But in all honesty everyone wins that joins to me. If you got the courage aka balls or some female body part to show yourself that's quite the step.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Actually, here's something that dawned on me today.

Nicole's Idea, as well as Cuteness, and Hotness being two seperate categories.

Technically, since it's a cuteness/hotness contest, you SHOULD pretty yourself up because you want to be at your prime. Everyone has an option to put effort in prettying themselves up, whereas some people just naturally look horribad.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
When I have eveyrone who wants in on June 17th. Just say "I wan't in" or something like that.

Oh, one MORE requierment, some sort of speech type thingy that says why you think you're the cutest/hottest/ This colineates with the manner of speech type thingy.

RickyPro

Smash Cadet
-Adding you. Haha.

I don't feel like completely losing, so I don't think I will enter.
But I wanna see all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom