• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I borrowed my brother's Xbox today, so my Wii is going to be in a box for the next few weeks until I beat Beyond Good and Evil.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ouran High School Host Club! I totally forgot I need to see that anime, but holy **** DD, you think School Days is more messed up than Elfen Lied?!?! I only saw the first ep of that, but it scarred me for life. Ok, now I'm really scared. It's also funny how if I watch more of the genre before I see School Days, there will be less left to cheer me up after I get horribly depressed by it, and I'm pretty sure I will be lol
>_> Well, I might have personal reasons for thinking its more messed up. No spoilers though ;o. It is horribly depressing though. I watched Elfen Lied to get through some anger, and then a still only friend of mine suggested that the next day, and she was right when she said it would blow me away.
<_< You can always watch the OVAs for it after...it helps lessen the sad.

If I've seen Elfen Lied, do you think I've seen a good prerequisite to watch School Days, or should I watch Hayate No Gotoku/Ouran High School Host Club first?
Well, you can jump right into it I suppose, the series itself does a good job in warming you up for the huge mind ****.

Both Ouran and Hayate are wonderful series though.
Hayate is like..fricken impossible to find though =(.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh, yea, I just remembered..
If you're still looking for more in the romance genre, look at Full Moon wo Saga****e.
<_< Thats another one my good ...friend... suggested to me.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Video games technically, do belong to everyone, but through association it's became associated as a male dominated activity, hence the glorification of females lewl lewl.

Boys can play with pink ponies too, right? Why is pink considered a girl's color, and blue a boy's? All these things become associated with gender with time and societal beliefs, etc etc.
Aww... It thinks it's people.

clowsui

Smash Legend
so I saw some anime discussion in the Northeast forums and I decided to come hang out here because MW forums have nothing.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann should be the first anime on all of your watching lists >_>; that show is too good at being manly and sexy...it's even more manly than Isai playing 64 and JV 6 stocking people and sexier than MaNg0 ****** Mew2King at Pound3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Aww... It thinks it's people.
lolol

Reminds me of...

"The family and the puppies all watch TV. A woman in a bikini suns herself on a boat, and one of the puppies gets up on its hind legs and paws at the screen. Marge chuckles, "Look at Branford II! Isn't that cute? He thinks he's one of the Models, Inc.!" The family join in their laughter. Snowball II, listless, tries the same stunt as Branford II, only to be rebuked angrily by Homer: "Get that cat out of the way!"

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Video games technically, do belong to everyone, but through association it's became associated as a male dominated activity, hence the glorification of females lewl lewl.

Boys can play with pink ponies too, right? Why is pink considered a girl's color, and blue a boy's? All these things become associated with gender with time and societal beliefs, etc etc.
While I must admit I've never had the urge to pink up a pink pony. My tag is <3, lol, and it's pink. But yeah thats just how things work in our society pink is feminine and blue is masculine. It's like girls have long hair boys have short hair, just an idea thats integrated itself into our society, but it's not a law.

Girls don't play video games though...

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
yea i noticed people often use various control ports, personally i always thought it was because of the spot they start off at in the beggining of the match
you start in random spots in brawl if irc

I can never remember my dreams D:

I'm also going to post images about gamer girls because Lil is at work. I'm putting them in links because they are big. I'll put one in img tags though

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/TheAlmightyDarc/1212967615355.png
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/TheAlmightyDarc/whyvfails.jpg
sad

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Marky: I'd give it to you for $10 because you're cute and stuff, but just let me do some soul-searching to see if I'm absolutely 100% positive I want to sell it.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Trade, I might be getting somebody to cover my shift this Saturday, but I'd have to work tomorrow night. If I can, would you mind leaving for Jersey extremely late?

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
so i missd a lot in 3-4 pages one day that included maitanence(speeld wrong i no), now i remember why i gave up trying to keep up with this thread. so in terms of catching up hear goes... kfc popcorn chciken is amazing.. my biscuit yesterday was hard it made me sad, i still ate it though cuz i eat everything, umm elfen lied is indeed fockd up, should i watch school days i hate seeing messd up crap, but if its good i can deal with it. as for the color discussion... pink is awesome color... the BEST things in life are Pink. (not many will get this one but to those that do bravo, you get a star) and i dont really remember my dreams either except really weird premonition ones about games... which is really weird... for example one time i dream about a rpg world scream were i was moving around and fighting stuff.. didn't even know what game it was from... 2 years later i buy xenogears from a friend and find out that the scene is from when the ship crashes in his hometown.. that was an odd feeling remembering that and thats happend a couple times.. but thats it for my gotta catch up to this crazy random thread segment

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Trade, I might be getting somebody to cover my shift this Saturday, but I'd have to work tomorrow night. If I can, would you mind leaving for Jersey extremely late?
fine by me as long as its not like 3am saturday morning

list of people going to NJ:

me
Zoso
swift

next in line (priority):

awsm sean
zk
chris ganon

after that, its whoevers otw/can get to my house

Top Bottom